ICC World T20 2014

ICC World T20 2014  

1. 1.

• Chandimal
    • Matthews
    • Malinga
    • Jaywardene
    • Flout Some Rule like WT20 2012

Its not a question of a rough patch. He sucks outside the sub. Inside the sub especially on those type of Bangla pitches he is ace. Thats his real strength. To be frank i would go ahead and say make Raina T20 captain after this WC as the next event is in 2016 in India on pitches suited to Raina's strength. Even Raina's bowling will be handy to sneak in 2 odd overs per game.

Raina is a t20 beast and one of our best, hands down. Whether india are playing in the sub, overseas or on mars, Raina would be in my T20 team.. but thats it. Odis - home only, no way is he winning us anything overseas. Make raina t20 captain he might do well might not, rate him more than rohit who shows no guts or anything. Laughs when catches are dropped!

Australia did lose 8 tests away, but they changed their fecking team after it. Even got rid of the useless joke of a coach Arthur.. We have to do with this mofo for 1 more year :((, world cup first round exit not unlikely if we continue to worry about the "process" and not results

Raina and Yuvraj were sorely missed in the Asia cup. But they shouldn't be anywhere near the team unless they sort out their games. Surprising how there are hardly any hard hitting batsmen to replace these two. You know you're in trouble when you rely on Ashwin and Jaddu to finish games for you.

Raina if he is serious and has ambitions of being a very good batter has to play a season or two in SA, AUS OR ENG as he has to work on his glaring short comings, he is a brilliant stroke maker but doesn't have patience to build an inning only has one gear, and his technique against short bowling and playing away from body is very poor. yes he has a good attitude and Dhoni loves him lol

Rahane should not be in T'20 team. In the shortest format of the game, you need your best hitters to bat at top. This will be my side: Dhawan Kohli Raina Rohit Yuvi Dhoni Jaddu Ashwin Mishra Kumar Shami
perfect line up but i dont think we'll walk in with 3 spinners especially when we have part timers like raina,yuvraj,nohit.i'd play a seamer instead of either ashwin/mishra.its t20,these spinners will be whacked out of thestadium in the last 5-6 ovrs especially with when we have windies,aus in our group

When has Captain Corrupt ever played well in an international T20 match?
Not even a single fifty in 48 international games. Absolutely pathetic stuff from this scumbag but then again, he can score 0 in every single game and he still won't be touched for obvious reasons.

Hope he does well :nice: As long as the Mudgal committee's sealed envelope isn't opened, he should be ok :D
Might have undergone manboob reduction surgery :cantstop:
:cantstop:

In T20s we would just waste him at #5-6' date=' like we did in the last WT20. Rahane could sit out until this combination doesn't work out.[/quote'] My fear is that him at 3 against fast bowlers would only result in dot balls and eventually his wicket.He almost seems scared of them these days and goes on backfoot very early,not the same as he was. batting order should be this imo Rohit Dhawan Kohli Yuvraj Raina Dhoni yeah Rahane will sit out initially

My fear is that him at 3 against fast bowlers would only result in dot balls and eventually his wicket.He almost seems scared of them these days and goes on backfoot very early,not the same as he was. batting order should be this imo Rohit Dhawan Kohli Yuvraj Raina Dhoni yeah Rahane will sit out initially
He has played for CSK at 3 in all seasons and he is leading run scorer in IPL. I don't think on Bangladesh pitches pace will be any issue for him.

He has played for CSK at 3 in all seasons and he is leading run scorer in IPL. I don't think on Bangladesh pitches pace will be any issue for him.
Can't compare with IPL yaar as for pitches,he was getting troubled in Aus series too with short stuff. Kohli seems a much better option at no.3 to me.no need to shift him to opener.He also has done well for RCB at 3,if you wanna go by IPL

Can't compare with IPL yaar as for pitches,he was getting troubled in Aus series too with short stuff. Kohli seems a much better option at no.3 to me.no need to shift him to opener.He also has done well for RCB at 3,if you wanna go by IPL
Pitches in the Aus series were flat with ball coming on to bat. With the extra pace of Johnson, he was getting extra bounce. But Bangladesh pitches are slow, the ball doesn't come on as well as in India. Raina > Kohli in T20s (International or IPL)

Which was the first?
He's talking about super 8 of 2009-2010-2012 where we were out of the tournament. Can understand that in 2012 we were bit unlucky as we lost badly to the Aussies but even with MS chances won't be that good in the upcoming T20 WC.

Why do you guys even bother about world t20 :idunno: Dhoni's dumb luck has run out and with the type of losers in your national team it would be a miracle if India even make it to semis...
One win and you have developed balls. Bt you like a drum in the next game.