Challenger trophy Hall of Fame/Shame

Ram

For those guys who followed the Challenger trophy keenly ( i am still confused over the team names and who plays for what), please separate the players into two separate categories, namely the Hall of Fame and Hall of Shame. Will help us to know who performed well so that we can keep an eye on them. Hall of Fame. Raina Badrinath Karthik ( late entrant) Gambhir Praveen Kumar Jogiinder Sharma Hall of Shame Kaif Sehwag ( kept oscillating , but ended up here) Piyush Chawla Munaf

wow.. how can u miss Gambhir out in the hall of fame.. also praveen kumar btw hall of fame is too big a title..
Dude , i have clearly told in the OP that i havent followed the challenger trophy well and requested the posters to add the names as they feel. And btw , Hall of Fame is not a big title. :P

Cricinfo- Karthik sent an emphatic message to the selectors, who overlooked him for the first two ODIs against Pakistan next month. There's no better way to come back than to score runs at the domestic level. His first List A hundred. Surely Karthik will be the Man of the Match. Yes, no doubts there. Its Karthik, who receives a check for Rs 25,000. He credits Raina for upping the tempo and Niraj Patel for his role. Enjoys being a finisher, and wants to be consistent. Is also confident of an India recall. Raina is the Man of the Series, gets a check for Rs 50k.

He deserved to be dropped from the one-day after his recent run. There is no way any one could have justified his place having dropped Dravid. His century in the final would mean he would be still in contention, but he had to be dropped.