ICF Chess Grand Prix Season 1: Road to Glory

FischerTal

ICF Chess Grand Prix Season 1: Road to Glory  

1. 1.

• All classical
    • Follow the same pattern that's been going on so far

alright so we got 9 players so far, so there will be three teams. Team Blue 1) Lord 2) GautiMaan 3) fbm Team Red 1) G92 2) PAA-G 3) KXIP Team Green 1) Prince Pujara 2) Slickr392 3) Scarface fixtures will be released in awhile. decide amongst yourselves who will be captain of team i should tell you guys i am adding a new rule that a captain's win will count for 1.5 point but loss will be -1 point. draw will still be unchanged. select wisely :winky:
PAA-G and G92 if I decide to play I will be in your team, the three of us will face each other and best one will be captain...? :hmmm:

PAA-G and G92 if I decide to play I will be in your team' date=' the three of us will face each other and best one will be captain...? :hmmm:[/quote'] actually im gonna change the rule. those who will advance will consist of the winning team members and the highest scoring member of the other two teams :icflove: PS: you dont face members of your own team, thats only in Candidates tournament

actually im gonna change the rule. those who will advance will consist of the winning team members and the highest scoring member of the other two teams :icflove: PS: you dont face members of your own team, thats only in Candidates tournament
PAA-G and G92 wish you both the best of luck.... not srs hope you both lose all your matches :evil:

Chepu another suggestion is 4 groups of 3 or more players (expected for many more to join) They all play each other 4 times (first black and white in classic then blitz) The top 2 qualify for Super 8's. Top 4 qualify for semi-final and final. Like cricket. The disadvantage of this format being it will take many months to complete.

Chepu another suggestion is 4 groups of 3 or more players (expected for many more to join) They all play each other 4 times (first black and white in classic then blitz) The top 2 qualify for Super 8's. Top 4 qualify for semi-final and final. Like cricket. The disadvantage of this format being it will take many months to complete.
yeah itll take too long. let me see how many more people join