ICF IPL GAME | Official Thread

nanda14792

ICF IPL GAME | Official Thread  

1. 1.

• yes
    • no

yes FI takes rahane n smith is released whose bidding will start at 20 billz(ie player's base price) also if you are willing to release KP then your purse will be 88 (85+3) billz
yes just checked:icflove:

okay someone please explain me whats this auction all about?how many players can one buy? and finally when i got maxwell inplace of bravo,was it a wildcard or a direct sub cant be termed as wildcard?so cant i go for players in the auctions today?

okay someone please explain me whats this auction all about?how many players can one buy? and finally when i got maxwell inplace of bravo,was it a wildcard or a direct sub cant be termed as wildcard?so cant i go for players in the auctions today?
adi you have used your wildcard earlier than others as your player was injured. So as per rules you are not eligible to take part in the first transfer window. however if you want to be the auctioneer then go ahead with it as I can then handle the spreadsheets well n my load will get divided.

adi you have used your wildcard earlier than others as your player was injured. So as per rules you are not eligible to take part in the first transfer window. however if you want to be the auctioneer then go ahead with it as I can then handle the spreadsheets well n my load will get divided.
okay,got it.i can be the auctioneer ,tell me the details

@nanda - The gamesheet points is wrong for my captain Ravi Ashwin for week 2. It is showing as negative points' date=' but it's actually 76*2=152[/quote'] updated total points for ashwin is 145 so you get 290 points as a sum total of both the gameweeks :two_thumbs_up: