ICF Trillionaires Club

I6MTW

You are going Shubsy way bud :nice: It will not be too late before we see you in the Bheek Maango thread :icflove: BTW after attaining a few trilz, you would definitely want to keep safe deposit or minimum balance in your account so that you don't get out of this club, make sure you don't lose your chaddis :nice:

BTW after attaining a few trilz' date=' you would definitely want to keep safe deposit or minimum balance in your account so that you don't get out of this club, make sure you don't lose your chaddis :nice:[/quote'] This :nice: The top 4 are there for a reason and even after huge losses rarely slip below 4 :bandit: Law of averages eventually catches up with pretenders like KXIP and they'll go back to bheekh maango thread :hehe:

Up to 4 T's now. Moving up credit holders list :cool: I am now 7th richest ICFer :beach: zakk Im coming for you!!! :weights::aggressive:
ok then keep coming and I will keep increasing gap between us :yess: won 24T yesterday against your 2T :dance:

You are going Shubsy way bud :nice: It will not be too late before we see you in the Bheek Maango thread :icflove: BTW after attaining a few trilz, you would definitely want to keep safe deposit or minimum balance in your account so that you don't get out of this club, make sure you don't lose your chaddis :nice:
This :nice: The top 4 are there for a reason and even after huge losses rarely slip below 4 :bandit: Law of averages eventually catches up with pretenders like KXIP and they'll go back to bheekh maango thread :hehe:
after taking risks if his luck keep working in his favour then he will definitely cross you guys :dance: