2014 Cabinet Formation

Sachin=GOD

With formation of Narendra Modi government at Centre imminent, some senior MPs of Shiv Sena are going vocal about their ministerial ambitions even though contours of new government are yet to be finalized. The seniors, who have won fifth and sixth consecutive terms, are expecting a Cabinet berth, on the basis of their "contribution" to the party. All 18 newly-elected MPs of Shiv Sena on Saturday met their party president Uddhav Thackeray and dedicated the victory to party supremo (late) Bal Thackeray. "I have been elected for the sixth term. I hope that Shiv Sena chief will repose confidence in me and will give me a ministry at Centre," party MP Anant Gite told reporters after the meeting. Gite has defeated NCP stalwart Sunil Tatkare to retain his seat, though by a slender margin. Anandrao Adsul, who retained his Amravati seat in Vidarbha by trouncing his NCP rival Navneet Kaur Rana, was more forthcoming when asked about his expectations. "I would like to handle the finance and railways as I have knowledge about these two departments," Adsul said.
:fear:

Great news. Hope Advani, Sushma,Paswan or any other fringe members are kept out. This is BJP's govt. it is your moment. Build the best team possible. Gujarat happened because it has a great team of ministers and bureaucrats. Modi should just remain a face and focus on pan India internal security.

Great news. Hope Advani, Sushma,Paswan or any other fringe members are kept out. This is BJP's govt. it is your moment. Build the best team possible. Gujarat happened because it has a great team of ministers and bureaucrats. Modi should just remain a face and focus on pan India internal security.
Simple question - do you really think Sushma is not capable of holding a top 4 portfolio? As for LKA, he obviously would not be a part of the Cabinet - too senior for that. And Paswan will certainly be there - he did pretty well in Bihar and would have to be given some reward. I only hope that its not a big ministry like Railway.

PA Sangma

Speaker's role is a very tough job and once is enough. Mr Advani, being a patriarch of the NDA and the Speaker's role being the highest legislative job, it matches Advani's stature
:--D

S!=G stop throwing random names. None of your predictions comes true :cantstop:
You also predicted less than 250 for NDA :finger::finger: And I am giving only those names whom I think could be quite good in various roles, not those whom I think BJP will choose.

You also predicted less than 250 for NDA :finger::finger: And I am giving only those names whom I think could be quite good in various roles, not those whom I think BJP will choose.
Ant jinx..I always wanted 300 for BJP alone :--D There is no guarantee any one can fit any role. It's not that simple. How can you tell a technocrat will adjust so easily within political frame? they should be able to absorb some disillusionments due to political compulsions.

Ant jinx..I always wanted 300 for BJP alone :--D There is no guarantee any one can fit any role. It's not that simple. How can you tell a technocrat will adjust so easily within political frame? they should be able to absorb some disillusionments due to political compulsions.
That was obvious for the last one year :headshake: For technocrats I am only asking for a MoS role not a full cabinet berth - it is much easier to adjust in MoS role.

That was obvious for the last one year :headshake: For technocrats I am only asking for a MoS role not a full cabinet berth - it is much easier to adjust in MoS role.
Advani? even in MoS they should get more power compare to what is there now otherwise it's totally useless.