FIFA World Cup : Group F : Argentina vs Bosnia and Herzegovina

Sidhoni

Well the way I understand it is....the player should not be ahead of the last standing defender while in the opponents half to receive a pass It is something very difficult to determine when you are watching on t.v ver much like l.b.w in cricket it is always debatable
it will be only off side if passed to that guy ahead of defender right ? if its passed to some one else its ok right ?

that looked off side to me :rofl:
Only if he is waiting behind the defender....I beleive he is allowed to sprint past the defender after the ball is kicked can't do it before....as I said just like lbw rule it is always very debatable

Only if he is waiting behind the defender....I beleive he is allowed to sprint past the defender after the ball is kicked can't do it before....as I said just like lbw rule it is always very debatable
Yeah...I think thats the case. I can understand the off side rule but not the reasoning for having it.

how do they check it continuously ?:omg:

Yeah...I think thats the case. I can understand the off side rule but not the reasoning for having it.
reasoning is simple ever played football without this rule ? it becomes a joke but i do not get it totally i think now i understand t better :cantstop: