Great ICF Auction : World Cup Edition| The Real Game Begins

nanda14792

Great ICF Auction : World Cup Edition| The Real Game Begins  

1. 1.

real match bhi khelte ho,idhar auctions bhi,padhai kab karte ho?:hmmm: lagta hai isbaar poori studies pehle hi kar li :fear:
Aaj practice bhi kari kal ke liye, humari team practice k saare matches haari :cantstop: Meri team kisi tournament ke 2nd round tak kabhi nahi pahuchi :(( Hamesha 1st waala jeet jaate hai aur fir 2nd haarte hai. Kal 2nd hai :nervous: Kuchh din se padhai nahi ho rahi yaar :(( Par cover kar lunga kal ki haar k baad :--D
Aaj practice bhi kari kal ke liye, humari team practice k saare matches haari :cantstop: Meri team kisi tournament ke 2nd round tak kabhi nahi pahuchi :(( Hamesha 1st waala jeet jaate hai aur fir 2nd haarte hai. Kal 2nd hai :nervous: Kuchh din se padhai nahi ho rahi yaar :(( Par cover kar lunga kal ki haar k baad :--D
chalo best of luck for both :two_thumbs_up: I filled exam form today but barely done half syllabus:((
@ G92 and S=G, what do you think of - THE IMRAN TAHIR for just Sangakara OR THE IMRAN TAHIR for just Glenn Patta :hmmm:
Tahir for Maxwell.....will think about it and talk to g92.
lol just saw that Maxwell is already listed in S=G's team.I thought the wild card was to be announced later before 1st match. Some other guy might get injured and another team may want Maxwell :hmmm:
I had sent a PM to Nanda. He must have done it.
Tahir for Maxwell.....will think about it and talk to g92. I had sent a PM to Nanda. He must have done it.
So now Maxwell is available for another team till 14th Feb or not?I think he should be.The tourney starts then and from only then should these things come into play
So now Maxwell is available for another team till 14th Feb or not?I think he should be.The tourney starts then and from only then should these things come into play
I'm not sure. Will ask Nanda when he comes. Also, IMO an exchange should not be held up because another player from another team might get injured in the future - my player is out of the WC now so our team is entitled to an exchange now. If any other team wants Maxwell right now (without having an injured player) then they would have to exchange him for a player worth at least 75 bilz (Narine worth 70 bilz and our balance of 5 bilz).
I'm not sure. Will ask Nanda when he comes. Also, IMO an exchange should not be held up because another player from another team might get injured in the future - my player is out of the WC now so our team is entitled to an exchange now. If any other team wants Maxwell right now (without having an injured player) then they would have to exchange him for a player worth at least 75 bilz (Narine worth 70 bilz and our balance of 5 bilz).
After the start of WC I would agree with that.Because then matches are being played and one loses points for delayed transfer.But now that isnt happening now and all are equally placed till start of WC tourney and only then should transfer take place taking into account all the injuries etc till then. Also transfers without injury are not allowed else me or someone can give a player with more worth
There is an option of 2 Wild Cards which can be used to exchange an injured player (or a player who is out of the WC for other reasons).
is there specific group ? like unsold players from which you can choose ? i am sorry i am not calling you out just want to understand the rule .
After the start of WC I would agree with that.Because then matches are being played and one loses points for delayed transfer.But now that isnt happening now and all are equally placed till start of WC tourney and only then should transfer take place taking into account all the injuries etc till then. Also transfers without injury are not allowed else me or someone can give a player with more worth
is there specific group ? like unsold players from which you can choose ? i am sorry i am not calling you out just want to understand the rule .
If any player in your team is injured, or ruled out of the tourney, you have the right to pick a player from the unsold players via the "Wild Card". However it should be within the purchase purse of the team. Each team shall have 2 such wild cards for the entire competition. Intercategory replacements are not allowed. If a player from EA is injured he will be replaced by a player from EA Pool only.
@Lord - the first line means if a player is ruled out of the tourney he is eligible for replacement. Also, Nanda already agreed to a replacement for Narine. @Sabby - Yes. Only unsold players can be picked.