Anti Virat Kohli Club

A) I still have no clue why you are wasting your time if you think its pointless. B) Assuming "anti/against" people want him out of the team. C) He is over hyped by people like you and he has an effing attitude of an 8yr old arrogant schoolkid who has just been recognized as the rock star of the school. D) He is yet to perform "big" but out here he already has with few numbers against NZ and SL. Failed against the likes of Junaid, Panesar, Swann and Anderson. Might have a future but stop over hyping him but hey, he is the next Tendulkar.
Most think its pointless apart from your little chums
Silly season has started. Sadly thats what this thread has become, one big pantomine and joke. Threads I request this is moved to jokes section, were we can continue the pantomine in appropriate setting
So should your cluster of threads. Abuse or support them in brand new threads and root or criticize them when they fail or succeed on a match thread or make an another brand new one for it.
Silly season has started. Sadly thats what this thread has become, one big pantomine and joke. Threads I request this is moved to jokes section, were we can continue the pantomine in appropriate setting
if we start doing it ur qccount will be sent to jokes section...so will mine:hysterical:
Well it seems you are favoured by mods and indulged. Others dont get that lee way
there are some threads where it is allowed and are made for fun and others where ur not supposed to learn to see the difference between them and u will never have problem...:winky:
Move this to chit chat or jokes. Its a silly jokes thread Wont happen cos you are mods teachers pets:--D
Are you always so bad at arguments? :dontknow: Ending up with silly statements like this. If this thread is moved to the 'joke' section then that section would be filled with your threads as well. :agree: And this isn't Sabby's thread. He rarely makes any.
Nope this thread is a silly matey back slapping thread. Same few indivs posting again and again, laughing at each other jokes on Kohli over and over again. zzzzzzzzzzzzzz Little club, like being 10 again. Do you have badges:hysterical:
You are the only one trolling on this thread. You should start respecting individual opinions and your thread and the posts in it should be quoted to Franz Kafka's novels. This is pretty much your cycle of threads- 'oh ! He should be kicked out of the side for his poor performance' (create thread) Oh wait! 'He has improved (thanks to your previous thread), I need to make a new thread now'.