Indian media watch thread

Number

You posting video of narendramodi fans.. :-). So you have accepted it ? In between' date=' since latak gaya video, I take your videos with a bora of salt.[/quote'] It's a CCTV footage from the sweet shop, not a video by Modi Bhakts. I'm sure you have seen the video but do keep pretending that you haven't.

^ New drama every now and then... Dunno why Kejri Bhakts don't see through all this... :dontknow:
The moment you start seeing thrugh chikanery of an union minister who converts a simple protest on road into threat to life of her daughter, people will start seeing through other things as well.

There was no anti-drug "raid" And the CCTV video is of her confronting her attackers after she was assaulted. The cops can also be seen entering the Shop . Apparently modi CheerGirls are also busy photoshopping this woman's pics , we can only wonder why :hmmm:

The moment you start seeing thrugh chikanery of an union minister who converts a simple protest on road into threat to life of her daughter' date=' people will start seeing through other things as well.[/quote'] So you admit this was another new drama and AAP is no better than any run of the mill Political Parties...

yeah' date=' I was expected to keep whole night vigil so that I can clear myself in case of S=G seeks so. You get hysteriucal rather too easily. May consider seeing some help.[/quote'] That reply was made within 10 minutes of your post. Unless of course you suddenly felt asleep at the 9th minute after your post. :haha: Fact is that once again you and AAP supporters have been pawned. Any answers to her gundagiri?

There was no anti-drug "raid" And the CCTV video is of her confronting her attackers after she was assaulted. The cops can also be seen entering the Shop . Apparently modi CheerGirls are also busy photoshopping this woman's pics , we can only wonder why :hmmm:
It is extremely interesting to note she carries no obvious evidence of being hurt and is rather interested in gundagiri than even applying a bandage to her head. And I didn't know that an AAP member has the constitutional right to "take revenge" by ransacking the shop and intimidating - thus acting as jury and executioner. Pretty sure she's taking lessons from Kejriwal and Sisodia when it comes to taking law into their hands.

yeah' date=' I was expected to keep whole night vigil so that I can clear myself in case of S=G seeks so. You get hysteriucal rather too easily. May consider seeing some help.[/quote'] I didn't expect you to wait the whole night for my reply but now that you have seen it and even replied, here's my question - any comments on the CCTV footage?

I didn't expect you to wait the whole night for my reply but now that you have seen it and even replied, here's my question - any comments on the CCTV footage?
The CCTV captures the reaction of the woman AFTER she was attacked. She is also accompanied by DELHI POLICE , which can be clearly seen in the full video which you have NOT posted.

Lol, using the presence of DP to justify gundagardi.. When in need, take help from DP..... In the video it doesn't appears that she's hurt on the head. This must the video before she does the drama of getting hit by stone... If an MLA is free to take law in her/his own hands then why blame the public of ant possible retaliation?

yes it does not appear she was badly hurt . Her cranium is still intact. Even if she was holding a bloody rag , she may have struck her own head with a stone . Also why did the Doctors at the hospital treat her imaginary injury ? Perhaps they also teamed up with Kachrawal as part of a larger conspiracy.