Any medical experts here?

chunky_lafanga

Garlic has a lot of medicinal qualities....Bad Breath can be cured wiout putting the life in danger... i am not sure about the cooked one... There are few dishes where raw garlic is added to dishes...seems like i need to eat those dishes regularly now.. Baingan ka Bhartha is one....basically in all bhartha ..garlic is added..without any processing.. so start eating bhartha..

Almost every week I toast a cup of Toor daal golden brown, add 5-6 cloves of raw garlic to that , a small piece of ginger and some toasted red chillis + salt and blend with a few spoon fuls of water to make a thick chutney - I also add a bit of turmeric for color and when eating it i add some drops of lime juice to it. Tasty condiment, and healthy too :)

Almost every week I toast a cup of Toor daal golden brown, add 5-6 cloves of raw garlic to that , a small piece of ginger and some toasted red chillis + salt and blend with a few spoon fuls of water to make a thick chutney - I also add a bit of turmeric for color and when eating it i add some drops of lime juice to it. Tasty condiment, and healthy too :)
Will try this one...does it taste good with dosas?

Paruppu Thogaiyal

Core Ingredient

Dal

Servings

Category

Chutneys

Ingredients

Toor Dal - 1/2 cup Gram Dal - 1/2 cup Whole red chilies - 2 Asafoetida - 1/2 tsp Grated coconut - 1/2cup Garlic flakes - 3 Salt to taste Ghee - 1 tbsp

Method

Fry all the dals, red chillies and asafoetida in ghee and grind them with grated coconut, salt and little water .

Tips

Goes very well with rice (with ghee)

Comments