Ramayan, Mahabharat and other Indian EPICS

Gambit

Re: Mahabharat/Ramayan thread I thought it was easy :chin: Laxmana was Duryodhana's son. He was killed by Abhimanyu during the Chakravyuha battle. After seeing this an enraged Duryodhana ordered all Kauravas to put the rules of war aside and attack Abhimanyu together.

Re: Mahabharat/Ramayan thread Just saw the question of Laxmana.... I know the answer? Played by a comedian by name PadmaNabham in MayaBazar movie Is it SHOOL for answer to ChakraVyuha cant remember...Any other hints please... Between who diverted Arjuna on that fateful day

Re: Mahabharat/Ramayan thread Needle it is....Which is "SOODI" in Telugu... Weak in Hindi ...So I translated it to SHOOL :) What I meant was Dhuryodhanas son Laxman was played by that character I mentioned when they made a movie. So here is the question: So who was tasked to divert Arjuna ( Who knows In and Out of Padmavyuh ) where as Abhimanya knew only to go In ( Why?)

Re: Mahabharat/Ramayan thread

So here is the question: So who was tasked to divert Arjuna ( Who knows In and Out of Padmavyuh ) where as Abhimanya knew only to go In ( Why?)
Arjuna was explaining about chakravyuha to subhadra while she was pregnant with Abhimanyu.... He was listenin from inside the womb.... but she fell asleep, after he finished the getting in part, hence Abhi doesnt know how to get out...he knew this and sacrificed his life for his father and uncles...

Guest dada_rocks

So here is the question: So who was tasked to divert Arjuna ( Who knows In and Out of Padmavyuh ) where as Abhimanya knew only to go In ( Why?)
Arjuna was explaining about chakravyuha to subhadra while she was pregnant with Abhimanyu.... He was listenin from inside the womb.... but she fell asleep, after he finished the getting in part, hence Abhi doesnt know how to get out...he knew this and sacrificed his life for his father and uncles...
Despite not knowing how to get out he still was handful for the kaurava army. They had to break the war code in order to kill Abhimanyu. Everyone was party to it socaleld Maharathi karna cut Abhimanyu's bow thread from behind. All of them attacked him together. Till this incident Pandava habve not borken the law as was finalized in the beginning.

Re: Mahabharat/Ramayan thread Everytime I read about Karna, my heart goes out to him. Pandav by birth but disowned by his mother. Cursed by a sage for a trivial lie. Gave away his kavach-kundal to a rather unfair Indra. Loyal to the greatest villain in Mahabharat(Duryodhan). And finally meeting a most uncharitable death. A death unfit for a champion warrior like him. The ultimate tragic hero.

Everytime I read about Karna, my heart goes out to him. Pandav by birth but disowned by his mother. Cursed by a sage for a trivial lie. Gave away his kavach-kundal to a rather unfair Indra. Loyal to the greatest villain in Mahabharat(Duryodhan). And finally meeting a most uncharitable death. A death unfit for a champion warrior like him. The ultimate tragic hero.
So true ...he was far better than his wife gambling brothers.....