Sandeep Sharma!!!

Ultimate_Game

Bracken was the best bowler of the match and Lee got hammered

whats your point :hysterical:

Says who?? Brackon was shyte in testmatches I will prefer Brett Lee over brackon any day, tell me how many trundlers who bowls below 135khave been successful in international cricket?? On the other hand we have windies pace brigade, wasim waquars, starck, bond, lee , Flintoff etc who are all genuinely quick and successful hell even McGrath wasn't a trundler

11 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Read my post again :facepalm:

Where is the

Pace?

Bounce?

natural seam movement?

Height??

deceiving Slow balls??

Fast bouncers???

Quick yorker???

Sandip is liability once ball looses its shine or when their is no swing in offer

suddenly performances dont matter at all :giggle:

lets have mrf pace contests instead of playing domestics then

2 minutes ago, speedheat said:

But what about the format short boundaries flat tracks???? IPL is good to judge a batter but pacer hell no

Check out the scores in this year’s Challenger Trophy or any other year. Every team scores 300+. Wickets are as flat as possible. Also remember, the fielding in domestic LOIs is atrocious; gazillion catches are dropped. Also, in the regional format, often a strong team plays against a bunch of weak teams.

Domestic cricket is an indicator of talent or potential, but nothing more than that.

Just now, speedheat said:

Says who?? Brackon was shyte in testmatches I will prefer Brett Lee over brackon any day, tell me how many trundlers who bowls below 135khave been successful in international cricket?? On the other hand we have windies pace brigade, wDudeasim waquars, starck, bond, lee , Flintoff etc who are all genuinely quick and successful hell even McGrath wasn't a trundler

Dude you quoted that 438 match,learn to own up :hysterical:

No one is talking test matches here

Still waiting for his bad stats which were overlooked

guess how Stanlake fared when he was picked

got smacked by SL at home on debut but ofcourse you'd ignore that

But still he got prefers over any other ausie domestic trunder justvfor his skills and not stats, and yes he is still young will learn with experience

7 minutes ago, express bowling said:

A significant % of the top IPL performers, especially as far as bowling is concerned, are not a part of India's LOI playing 11.

Shami, Ashwin , Jadeja have all been average in the IPL but are regulars for India in LOIs.

Bhuvi is still not a regular in the Indian LOI teams and has been left out of most recent T20I in the last 16 months.

Mishra, Chawla, RP, Vinay etc . have been some of the top IPL performers with the ball but either do not play for India or play rarely.

Bumrah is the only IPL performer who is a regular in the LOI 11. 

Bhuvi, Bumrah, Umesh - India regulars have done well in IPL. Shami hasn’t I agree. 

Jadeja hasn’t, but Axar has, and that led to his India selection.

RP, Vinay were in the Indian team when they did well in IPL. Now they are not, and their IPL performances have been pathetic too. They don’t get picked by their own franchises. 

Mishra does well in IPL, and was part of Team India recently too. 

Chawla has been overlooked for Kuldeep in this IPL; however, he might be one player who was an IPL regular but not a Team India regular. But he anyway was competing with the likes of Ashwin, Jadeja and Mishra - all of who provide more value than him.

Ashwin has been a good IPL player (when with Chennai).

Edited by Magneto

Check out the scores in this year’s Challenger Trophy or any other year. Every team scores 300+. Wickets are as flat as possible. Also remember, the fielding in domestic LOIs is atrocious; gazillion catches are dropped. Also, in the regional format, often a strong team plays against a bunch of weak teams.

Domestic cricket is an indicator of talent or potential, but nothing more than that.

Agreed "indicator" that's the point I will take domestic cricket even ipl as indicator of skill sets without blindly following the stats

4 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Agreed "indicator" that's the point I will take domestic cricket even ipl as indicator of skill sets without blindly following the stats

Don’t get into ‘blindly following stats’. That is only relevant when you cannot see the games. 

Here we can all see who is doing what and take our picks. 

But doing well in IPL scores bigger marks than doing well in domestic cricket, and the reason is that the pressure and the quality of cricket is definitely higher than in a SMAT or VH.

Edited by Magneto

Performances are the answer.

performance is not the answer dude, otherwise we would have k.das or v. Kumar opening the bowling for us

Answer my questions first

Where are all those ingredients which I mentioned in sharm???,please will u??

1 minute ago, speedheat said:

performance is not the answer dude, otherwise we would have k.das or v. Kumar opening the bowling for us

whos k das?

have they performed in IPL?

Krishna Das is a very weak LOI bowler. Just saying. Hope you are not confusing between the formats.

4 minutes ago, Magneto said:

Bhuvi, Bumrah, Umesh - India regulars have done well in IPL. Shami hasn’t I agree. 

Jadeja hasn’t, but Axar has, and that led to his India selection.

RP, Vinay were in the Indian team when they did well in IPL. Now they are not, and their IPL performances have been pathetic too. They don’t get picked by their own franchises. 

Mishra does well in IPL, and was part of Team India recently too. 

Chawla has been overlooked for Kuldeep in this IPL; however, he might be one player who was an IPL regular but not a Team India regular. But he anyway was competing with the likes of Ashwin, Jadeja and Mishra - all of who provide more value than him.

Ashwin has been a good IPL player (when with Chennai).

The only top IPL performer with the ball who has done really well in LOIs, is Bumrah.

Don’t get into ‘blindly following stats’. That is only relevant when you cannot see the games. 

Here we can all see who is doing what and take our picks. 

But doing well in IPL scores bigger marks than doing well in domestic cricket, and the reason is that the pressure and the quality of cricket is definitely higher than in a SMAT or VH.

"Here we can all see who is doing what and take our picks"

This is exactly what stats hides

"

What about formats then??? Flat tracks, small boundaries?? Ipl is not the thing to judge a quality of pacer

What about formats then??? Flat tracks, small boundaries?? Ipl is not the thing to judge a quality of pacer

Imagine someone doing well despite them