Should India pull out of CT after terror attack in UK?

From reddit.

This happened right behind me and my family, we had just walked over London Bridge. Some guy stopped us and told us to call the police, we hadn't seen anything, but he had. We looked over the bridge and all we could see was a small group of people surrounding 2-3 people laying on the ground. The man told us that he had seen a van drive down some people and then drive on. Within a minute or two, atleast 7-8 police cars had arrived. We went back to our hotel and we are now watching the news trying to understand what happened. My condolences to everyone affected.

I was at the incident at borough market. I was in one of the pubs having a drink and all of a sudden I see people running away from something outside. Next thing I know people are locking the doors in the pub. My first thought it was some kind of street fight or gang fight. I see a guy with a knife run past and stab someone. About 5min he comes back to the front of the pub and he opens his jacket and I can see something strapped to him like a bomb. Chaos, and we all run to the back of the pub to hide. We are upstairs hiding and hear gun shots straight away. They seem to have come through the pub window but I can't be certain. We sit and wait as we hear more gun shots, this time people shouting outside presumably police. The response time was incredible probably within 5 min. People inside are running around as someone was seriously injured downstairs and were looking for a med kit. 10 min later police are at the pub and tell everyone to run out. On my way out I see someone inside the pub by the front window lying with blood all over his head looks as though he had been shot in the head, but this wasn't the perpetrator. Presumably shot initially when the perpetrator was outside the pub but again I can't be sure. As we exit pub there are what seems like hundreds of police aiming guns away from the direction we were told to run. One corner after the other there was a police officer telling us where to run. I'm still amazed how quickly it was all set up and the response time.