Asad Rauf shafts Sachin

Both umpires did a reasonably good job overall, the best they can be expected to do without technology, but that's a separate topic. Tendulkar got away with a marginal one, and was given on another close one. Dravid got away with a plumb leg before. But that's about as good as umpires can do without technology, so no complaints. Moreover, Tendulkar's dismissal had more to do with Rauf not being used to the Perth bounce than anything sinister. Remember, he has umpired in the sub continent most of the time and is not the most experienced member of the umpiring panel to judge the Perth bounce correctly on his first outing.

Both umpires did a reasonably good job overall' date=' the best they can be expected to do without technology, but that's a separate topic. Tendulkar got away with a marginal one, and was given on another close one. [b']Dravid got away with a plumb leg before. But that's about as good as umpires can do without technology, so no complaints.
Would your reaction have been the same if we were bowling?
Would your reaction have been the same if we were bowling?
Probably a bit more in the heat of the moment, but I am not one to whine about one or two wrong decisions in an innings. That's pretty much the best this incompetent lot would be able to muster without technology. It's their poor days that I dread coupled with the hand in glove approach with the one side at Sydney. I am not advocating a rush to hawkeye and snicko immediately, but just the tramlines would have shown the ball hit Tendulkar marginally outside off, and just one replay without any technology would have been enough to see Dravid was out. Give the umpires one replay and tramlines and most howlers will go away.
Sachin was plumb early in his innings but he did not walked . I dont find him different than Clarke or Ponting. Asad Rauf is still better than Hariharan' date='Jayprakaash thats why he is an elite panel umpire.[/quote']:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: You should be more subtle when trolling. Take a look at Donny's posts

Because the decisions were only marginally wrong .. not over the top like the ones given or not given by Benson and Bucknors.. I would repeat Benson and Bucknors would have had us bowling by now.. Lets not beat up on a good ump just because he is a Paki.. I like what i have seen of this guy.

why are we praising the umpiring this match when they still got several decisions wrong? cause we didn't get shafted?
Sachin was plumb early in his innings but he did not walked . I dont find him different than Clarke or Ponting. Asad Rauf is still better than Hariharan' date=Jayprakaash thats why he is an elite panel umpire.
When was the last time you saw a batsman walking for the ball hitting the pad??????????? :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Sachin was plumb early in his innings but he did not walked . I dont find him different than Clarke or Ponting. Asad Rauf is still better than Hariharan' date='Jayprakaash thats why he is an elite panel umpire.[/quote'] Sachin didn't want make you look stupid with that post, thats why

This is what pisses me off sometimes. Rauf gives a pathetic decision against Sachin and Dhoni and the whole place is up in arms ! Now, he gives arguably the worst decision of it all to Rogers and hardly anyone even raised their little finger in protest. Bad umpiring is bad umpiring, period, Irrespective of whether of whether it went against you or not.