Not to forget Virender Sehwag

Cricketics

it was he who started the real action.. first time in the series we actually started well and were looking positive.. good decent opening stand it was between him and jaffa.. FOR A CHANGE, BRETT LEE didn't get wicket in his first spell.... sehwag made sure that set the momentum and then from there The TwO LEGENDS OF INDIAN CRICKET PICKED UP AND CONTINUED.. SO YAA, SOME CREDIT TO VEERU BHAILOG..

Guest dada_rocks

Bowlers for a change were under pressure.. When u know even bad balls are goingt o be defended and good ball's might result into wicket as a abowler u are as relaxed as in nets..

Veeru will Rise from ashes!!...whatever, inconsistency, he is a couragious man! We need to sort our Jaffer first...I recommend trying Karthick in place of him in next game.
right sehwag is getting back his rythm, n mayb in the 2nd innings he will perform better kaarthick ought 2 b tried instead of jaffer jaffer isn't good enough 4 dese wickets kaarthick is more +ve, scores quicker than jaffer he should b given atleast one chance in the series 4th test match- sehwag n kaarthick must open

Sehwag was just riding his luck- there is nothing in his batting that inspired confidence yeah he could go on and slash his way to a 50 if luck favors him but could easily go for a duck I am not saying Sehwag was not valuable but his batting and knock was nowhere close to special at all

Good on him for providing the forwards momentum that's been sorely missing thus far.... But am I the only one who feels sad watching Sehwag bat these days? It's the same feeling I got watching Tyson fight in the last 5 years of his career.