Feelings before and during the last day of Perth test.

fineleg

i will still stick with him forever......u need to believe in ur players( d players u think can perform at highest level)...im still backing yuvi as well' date= although every1 is against him.....
Yes I can see that in your signature :giggle:. Sometimes a player might be good or even great but still not ready mentally and I think UV is not ready just like Symonds wasnt ready 2-3 years ago n now he is good and he has been so lucky as well

I'll stop watching cricket if India set them 400+ and still lose. Ok, ok ... that was a lie ... but I'll do something ... I don't know ... like curse out loud? MC BC etc. ... But that said, it's in my fate to contribute to expending man hours when I could be what others consider productive! Thus, India will win!

I cant even do anything at work. I havent done anything since yesterday 3 pm ........ Jeez Im excited ... I hope they do well Plssssssssssssssssssssssss .. just 1 century from any of the Indian players will see us through
It depends on if Sehwag stays or just throws it away nonchalantly and walks. Thats key.
Guest HariSampath

I had never felt this excited since the time of Gavaskars, kapils, Srikkanths etc, while anticipating something big...I have been hoping for 3 days that Sehwag comes good in a big way, and after he got 29 in 1st inngs was settling for a 3 day wait before he batted again, but here we are already on day 3, ppl openly wondering ( and hoping) it will be a Sehwag show..wow..35 min to start and I had decided I wont post when Sehwag is at the wicket...will catch up at lunch, wonder what the score would be.