Azam Khan levels rape allegations against army

Tibarn

12 hours ago, mishra said:

Just because you got twisted social view about Indians doesnt mean that every armyman is like that.

BTW, Fortunately, unfortunately I used to travel a lot in Indian trains I can vouch armymen generally allowed very old and sick ones and their families in their coaches. During student life , I and my friends have drank a lot of armygrade old monk for free in army coaches. Armymen come out of same Indian society

So stop this bullshit non sense.

Fact is: There is a animal in every human. Most men (including armymen) mange to leash that animal quite easily. Why blame complete army. Onyour logic whole of humanity is rapist

It is first hand experience. I never said every armymen is the same but army has its share of culprits. Blindly accepting the Indian army is holy is nonsense and bullshit which you do. Shame on you. When your mother or sister is raped by an army man then say what you are saying now. I grew up as an army kid and have loads of friends today in the army. Not all are bad but it isn't a clean organization. Enough corruption and inefficiency exists.  Enough for my father to stop me for going to SSB even after him spending 40 years in that institution. However you are free to have your belief. I'd say be careful of them

Edited by Haarkarjeetgaye

7 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

That is what I am saying. The Indian army has its share also. Why are you then calling it nonsense

I think you still dont get it. If a lawyer/judge commits rape you dont say Do you say "Indian judiciary" is rapist?

4 minutes ago, mishra said:

I think you still dont get it. If a lawyer/judge commits rape you dont say Do you say "Indian judiciary" is rapist?

I'd say Indian army has its share of rapists, molesters, woman beaters, domestic violent idiots, inefficient jcos, corrupt officers, traitors. Do you agree on that? I am no one to brand the army as anything. In a way your statement agrees with what I have said.

Just now, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

I'd say army has its share of rapists, molesters. Do you agree on that? I am no one to brand the army as anything

Once again,as in example,  why link term "army" everytime a individual who happens to be armyman commits the crime. But why not do the same for "judiciary"? 

2 minutes ago, mishra said:

Once again,as in example,  why link term "army" everytime a individual who happens to be armyman commits the crime. But why not do the same for "judiciary"? 

do it for judiciary also, if they rape and misuse their position. I have seen lots of army men misuse their position. I have no bad experience of the judiciary

9 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

do it for judiciary also, if they rape and misuse their position. I have seen lots of army men misuse their position. I have no bad experience of the judiciary

Nope, do it and "indian judiciary" will really "rape" you in court. Hence no one has balls. 

Another example , Pakistani media/never calls Pakistani army rapist, Simply because if yhey say such thing Pakistani army will actually rape that body.

Just goes to prove that Indian armh uis ultra disciplined compared to its neighbour ones or any other Infian bodies like judiciary.

Edited by mishra