FAO : Tendulkar rubbishers

Cause difference between 2003 and 2011 is that we won the finals in one and not in the other. For one we got the cup and for the other we got nada. So the comparisons are obvious. SRT did well in both, but failed in both finals. Why did we win the CUP in 2011 and not in 2003? Cause of Dhoni and Gauti showing up in the finals. In 2003, no one showed up and we came back empty handed. Also, I paid $25 to watch the 2003 finals in a theatre in Fremont, CA and KLPD is etched in my mind forever. :((
We won in 2011 because there was no McGrath , Gilchrist, Symonds in opposition team. Otherwise we might have lost even in 2011.:winky:
Now you are attributing even that on Sachin ?
Did I? :winky: Was responding to Dada's comment that we lost 03 cause of opponent. You always lose cause of the opponent and cause you sucked more than them on that day.
Blame, Jadeja, Azhar, Mongia, Kambli. Sachin scored 65 runs.
Blame whoever, we didn't win it. That's all matters. The point is, finals are a big deal. Yes they are. The great ones in all sport - team or individual rise above the rest when it matters most. There is no bigger stage in World cricket than the WC finals, at least for me. So special respect to those who raise their game to see us through. Whether it is Mohinder's all round performance in 83 or Srikkanth's quickfire 30+ in 1983, they all helped us through. Same with Dhoni and Gauti in 2011 despite chasing a decent target and losing 2 early wickets.
Cause difference between 2003 and 2011 is that we won the finals in one and not in the other. For one we got the cup and for the other we got nada. So the comparisons are obvious. SRT did well in both, but failed in both finals. Why did we win the CUP in 2011 and not in 2003? Cause of Dhoni and Gauti showing up in the finals. In 2003, no one showed up and we came back empty handed. Also, I paid $25 to watch the 2003 finals in a theatre in Fremont, CA and KLPD is etched in my mind forever. :(( Also, I am used to watching guys like Jordan and Kobe who don't just show up for first round or semi finals, they also invariably show up for the most important games of them all, the finals. Essentially, I find it laughable when people say we won the 2011 WC because of SRT or that we wouldn't have won it without him. We won it cause of the guys who performed in the finals, period.
Lol bullshit. Last year countless times in the playoffs, when Kobe was *****ing bricks, Gasol and Fisher saved his asses so many times. Don't know much about Jordan since I didnt watch him, but from what I heard. Pippen saved his behind countless times too.
Lol bullshit. Last year countless times in the playoffs, when Kobe was *****ing bricks, Gasol and Fisher saved his asses so many times. Don't know much about Jordan since I didnt watch him, but from what I heard. Pippen saved his behind countless times too.
Look who is BS'ing. :giggle: Dude, did you even read what I posted? We are talking finals. Did the lakers make it to the finals last year? :winky: Yea, Pippen saved Jordan's ass in the NBA finals. That is news to me and I am sure to Pippen as well. :hahaha: It is as simple as this. If Kobe doesn't play well in the finals, Lakers won't win it. Same with Jordan. That is true greatness. Jordan won six championship and yes he got many chances, but guess what he did with each of his six chances? Six championships. What did Kobe do with his 6 chances? 5 championships including first 3. And these guys contributed always, in pretty much every game without fail. It is actually laughable to even compare those guys to our over hyped cricketers.
Look who is BS'ing. :giggle: Dude, did you even read what I posted? We are talking finals. Did the lakers make it to the finals last year? :winky: Yea, Pippen saved Jordan's ass in the NBA finals. That is news to me and I am sure to Pippen as well. :hahaha:
It's the playoffs right? Anyways in 2008, When Lakers lost to Boston, kobe was awful. Even in game 7 in 2009 against the Celtics, it was gasol the reason why Lakers won game 7 after trailing by 15 late in the game. Anyways, why am I wasting my time on discussing Kobe? The guys a rapist and should be behind bars not playing basketball. I'm not surprised why the likes of you are praising him. :winky: And regarding Jordan, I said I have heard.
It's the playoffs right? Anyways in 2008, When Lakers lost to Boston, kobe was awful. Even in game 7 in 2009 against the Celtics, it was gasol the reason why Lakers won game 7 after trailing by 15 late in the game. Anyways, why am I wasting my time on discussing Kobe? The guys a rapist and should be behind bars not playing basketball. I'm not surprised why the likes of you are praising him. :winky: And regarding Jordan, I said I have heard.
We are not talking playoffs you moron, that would be like the Super 6s in the WC. We are talking FINALS. Yes d!ckhead, Kobe is rapist, that's why he the woman took money from him and the case was dropped by the prosecution. What a retard you are! Like a true Sachin Bhakth, you retort to personal BS when you can't argue your position with facts. You are in good company with the likes of BB and ashayxyz and MTC.
We are not talking playoffs you moron, that would be like the Super 6s in the WC. We are talking FINALS. Yes d!ckhead, Kobe is rapist, that's why he the woman took money from him and the case was dropped by the prosecution. What a retard you are! Like a true Sachin Bhakth, you retort to personal BS when you can't argue your position with facts. You are in good company with the likes of BB and ashayxyz and MTC.
The games I mentioned were the NBA finals ( against the Celtics 2008 and 2010) lol and calling me a retard. Getting touchy are we? lol there's also a reason why Kobe's wife gave him a divorce. Anyways, the settlement was done under the table.
The games I mentioned were the NBA finals ( against the Celtics 2008 and 2010) lol and calling me a retard. Getting touchy are we? lol there's also a reason why Kobe's wife gave him a divorce. Anyways' date=' the settlement was done under the table.[/quote'] Dude, so you think Kobe has been a failure in the NBA finals like Sachin has been in the WC finals? :winky: Yes, he always had help in the form on Shaq earlier and Gasol later, same way Jordan had Pippen as a sidekick, but he is the go to guy for that team. Ofc some of the other players have stepped up. With the game on the line with seconds to go, he will more often than not make the shot to win the game for you. That is a champion. Anyways, this is a digression. Let's get back to the regularly scheduled programming of sample sizes in the WC finals and why one needs to get a gazillion chances in order to perform there. :hahaha:
Dude, so you think Kobe has been a failure in the NBA finals like Sachin has been in the WC finals? :winky: Yes, he always had help in the form on Shaq earlier and Gasol later, same way Jordan had Pippen as a sidekick, but he is the go to guy for that team. Ofc some of the other players have stepped up. With the game on the line with seconds to go, he will more often than not make the shot to win the game for you. That is a champion. Anyways, this is a digression. Let's get back to the regularly scheduled programming of sample sizes in the WC finals and why one needs to get a gazillion chances in order to perform there. :hahaha:
Dude basketball is a totally different sport compared to Cricket. I have no idea why you brought up the topic in the first place. You rarely get second chances in Cricket especially for batsman not the same in basketball. If kobe was distributing the ball to his teammates instead of ball hogging, he wouldnt need to take the final shot. How many times has Kobe taken last second shots and won the shot in the finals? Oh yes, lets change the topic now? shall we?
Dude, so you think Kobe has been a failure in the NBA finals like Sachin has been in the WC finals? :winky: Yes, he always had help in the form on Shaq earlier and Gasol later, same way Jordan had Pippen as a sidekick, but he is the go to guy for that team. Ofc some of the other players have stepped up. With the game on the line with seconds to go, he will more often than not make the shot to win the game for you. That is a champion. Anyways, this is a digression. Let's get back to the regularly scheduled programming of sample sizes in the WC finals and why one needs to get a gazillion chances in order to perform there. :hahaha:
We all know Yanks no nothing about cricket, point proven again:giggle:
Since I never see you questioning such ludicrous and outrageous claims by Outy it is fair to assume where you stand. It is all well and good to make claims and hide behind technicalities ( such as anyone can have more integrity than SRT ) . This is like saying I found a dollar lying around and donated it to charity hence Iam just as honest as someone who found a Diamond ring worth million dollars and returned it.
So, one can't claim anything or none can have more integrity in his field than SRT? :dontknow: As far as questioning Outy's claim I must remind you of a post where I found his post not up to the mark and your's better. The difference here is I support the post and not the poster. This stands consistent with my argument with U_G (numerous disagreements) and Lurker too. I also agree with you and hence I'm not 'disagreeable'.
We "discover" new things at ICF on a regular basis but this takes the cake .... Kapils WC final performances are now on par with the performances of the likes of Viv , Ponting and Aravinda
Oh no problem BB. Always happy to educate you.:agree: Here is some more education for you. Have a look at this picture: jailsinghwith1983worldcup.jpg You know what that is? Thats a WC winning captain felicitated by his countrys President and PM. Sachin Tendulkar would never see that on his own. More importantly (for you perhaps), a Kapil fan would never have to resort to small sample size theorum to prove his performance in the toughest games of life. Chew on that pic a bit. you may get a heart attack :giggle::giggle: