FAO : Tendulkar rubbishers

lol at people with short memories :hahaha:
We are talking different levels here. IMO, here are my finals performance ranking for 1983 and 2011. #1 M. Amarnath/Dhoni #3 Gauti #4 Srikkanth #5-#9 Kapil ranks somewhere here #10-#20 Other players #21-#22 Goddy and someone else of your choice :winky:
So WC final performances are criteria. Well Lara could not even get his team in to a wC final, so he is clearly rubbish. Inzi did well in his 1st world cup final, so Inzi is better then lara. How rubbish is Lara!!! So pants with not even a WC final appearence.
Gavaskar is awaful as well. Only got 2 in the WC final of 83. Ranks him as one of the worst batsman cricket has seen
It's not a question of good or bad. When you talk about ATGs, you expect them to perform when it matters the most. If not, it is fair to add those failures to their resume.
So WC final performances are criteria. Well Lara could not even get his team in to a wC final, so he is clearly rubbish. Inzi did well in his 1st world cup final, so Inzi is better then lara. How rubbish is Lara!!! So pants with not even a WC final appearence.
lol at sachinstas turnign everything to defend sachins failure in WC finals :cantstop: no one is saying inzi is better than lara , but point is when two players have similar records , player who performed well in the big stage should get more points than the one who choked/failed :facepalm:
:agree: kapil got one of the highest rating point as an allrounder , but sachin never crossed the magic 900 point mark as a test or odi batsmen.. sachin is unbelievably consistent throughout his career , but never domianted the bowling attacks to the likes of richards, ponting or lara
Taking this too far are we ?
Both have WC record or ODI final record inferior to Sachin. So it is fine to criticize but don't hyperbole on ability of Ponting/Lara.
thats your opinion and i respect it :two_thumbs_up: if we just go by WC records sachin might be better than lara, but ponting's century against us is one of my worst memories :((

Anyway we have established Lara is total garbage as not even good enough to get his team in to a world cup final, let alone analyse how did in a final. Also established that Inzi is one of the greatest players ever as performed in a world cup final. So he is miles better then lara and sachin. That what happens when follow through the lahori logic to its full extent.:haha:

thats your opinion and i respect it :two_thumbs_up: if we just go by WC records sachin might be better than lara, but ponting's century against us is one of my worst memories :((
Yes and Inzi is better then both Lara and Sachin if go by this new thing of world cupo final records:hysterical: Does sachins unbelivable record in wc tournaments count for anything??? Not according to the mob:hysterical: All hail Inzi the great:hysterical: