FAO : Tendulkar rubbishers

Yes and Inzi is better then both Lara and Sachin if go by this new thing of world cupo final records:hysterical: Does sachins unbelivable record in wc tournaments count for anything??? Not according to the mob:hysterical: All hail Inzi the great:hysterical:
only if all the three have got similar records :hatsoff: and you have got reading difficulties :sniffle:
Please check their WC record and record in knock out matches in ODI. AND NO STATS FILTERING PLEASE. :icflove:
covered your bases already :sniffle: i m bit surprised when i remove minnows from the list, Viv >>> >>> ponting >>> sachin >>> >>> Lara :two_thumbs_up: http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/stats/index.html?class=2;filter=advanced;opposition=1;opposition=2;opposition=3;opposition=4;opposition=5;opposition=6;opposition=7;opposition=8;orderby=runs;template=results;trophy=12;type=batting
Didn't one of the minnows kick India out of 2007 WC ? Fact is all of Ponting, Lara, Sachin played minnows .So why remove. Sorry but you are a troll now . It is no point having further argument with you. Had Sachin scored runs against one of the minnows in 2007 WC, we wouldn't have been eliminated in first round. Each to his own.
Lol! Minnows to be discounted... stilling lolin at the stats - Sachin has scored more runs at a better SR than RTP in 'knockout' and it's only not outs that has saved RTP's avg over there...
No level shpevel ... the Bihari was suggesting that Kapil was on par with Viv and Ponting ... and you - finding a great opportunity to Troll - joined in and tried to bring in Tendulkar into the discussion and were speaking approvingly with the Bihari. Now you have gotten caught pants down ... enjoy the pawnage :nice: But I guess we need to invent a new phrase here : Bihari Logic :phehehe:
Yea right I am caught pants down praising Kapil's 1983 WC perfrormance. :hahaha: BTW, talking about Kapil and 83 finals, even if you are not impressed by his bowling figures due to the lone tail ender wicket (despite a < 2 run average per over), are you discounting his captaincy defending the low total? In fact Kris Srikkanth mentions in that WC DVD/VDC that the speech Kapil gave during half time is what made them even believe that they can do it. To claim that the same team minus Kapil would have won the finals is absurd and you know it. :whack:
I believe Kapil said in the half-time (I read this somewhere) - Boys' date= go out and enjoy yourselves. (This kind of a one-liner).
I saw a special on WC 83 and in that the pep talk was described more on the lines of "we have nothing to lose so let's give it our all/best". That special also had the following nuggets from various players... 1. Gavaskar was so confident India would lose that just before India was about to take the field to defend the target, he told his wife that they would go for shopping once the match was over in a couple of hours. 2. Balwainder Sandhu was actually trying to bowl an outswinger with the ball that clean bowled Greenidge. 3. The team actually started believing they could win once Lloyd was dismissed.
The credit for winning the final goes to Jimmy Amarnath ... The credit for the most telling contributions in the entire 1983 worldcup goes again to Jimmy. But the unsung heroes of the Final match - which you were harping about - are Balwinder Singh Sandhu , Madan Lal , Rogger Binny and Kris Srikkanth ... without them we weren't going to win that game. Put it this way was it possible to win that game without Kapils "contributions" ? hell ya . Were we going to win without Jimmy : Unlikely. End of story.
So let me take you up on that Badi bi. In the light of what you have said, would you agree - Jimmy Amarnath raised his game and performed fantastically in 1983 WC finals, Sachin Tendulkar failed in both of his WC finals outings. Should be rather simple as you stated it already.
Minnow argument not reliable. Some times minnows raise their game, and some times top teams perform like minnows. Indian bowling could be called minnowish over various spans of time. Is SL to be considered a minnow before, say 1996, and not a minnow afterward? So you will reach no where using the minnow logic.
lol at sachinstas turnign everything to defend sachins failure in WC finals :cantstop: no one is saying inzi is better than lara , but point is when two players have similar records , player who performed well in the big stage should get more points than the one who choked/failed :facepalm:
Yes, even when there is only one match and in one match person can be out to a great delivery but others like Ponting can be facing trundlers but lets give more points to Ponting. You give one player 4 match to play and he bats forst, the other gets only two match. But lets give the former more points. Makes sense, lol BTW how many world cups did Bradman win? Yet he is the greatest of all time.
Yes' date=' even when there is only one match and in one match person can be out to a great delivery but others like Ponting can be facing trundlers but lets give more points to Ponting. You give one player 4 match to play and he bats forst, the other gets only two match. But lets give the former more points. Makes sense, lol[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical: ok now you are trying to defend sachin by trying to argue that ponting scored his tons by facing trundlers :--D why dont you compare viv and sachin , even if you dont give credit to ponting , viv did better than teenda and ponting :icflove: anyway teenda himself got out in 2003 finals and you very well know how he got out in 2011 finals one of the reasons why i like to argue with sachinstas is that they/you bring lots of awe factor when having a knowledgable debate :yikes: and how many ashes sachin has won so far ?? :hysterical::hysterical: i expect you to bring more awesome points like this quite regularly :hatsoff: