INDIA WIN: All Threads Merged

Guest Hiten.

INDIA WIN: All Threads Merged  

1. 1.

• --
    • --

Like the wins in England' date=' SA this has been a total team effort! Surprisingly none of the three wins came on the back of a ton from one of our top order bats.[/quote'] I had forgotten those. It's just a great way to win ... historically, we have always depended on a few stars!
I am just keeping the standards set by the past 2 weeks of indian fans extreme posting. I was almost believing indias cries of bias... but now I see that all that matters is winning and that bad umpiring doesn't matter if india win. This is a false victory engineered behind the scenes and through the media.. so If you can enjoy this and still like yourself, go for it
Priceless, my man. Priceless.
I am just keeping the standards set by the past 2 weeks of indian fans extreme posting. I was almost believing indias cries of bias... but now I see that all that matters is winning and that bad umpiring doesn't matter if india win. This is a false victory engineered behind the scenes and through the media.. so If you can enjoy this and still like yourself, go for it
I think you need a break from here, you sound very sour. Time will heal it don't you worry. We have all been there. Stop giving excuses for not being able to stand up to India in this test match.
I think you need a break from here' date=' you sound very sour. Time will heal it don't you worry. We have all been there. Stop giving excuses for not being able to stand up to India in this test match.[/quote'] wow.. my post is *nothing* compared to the psychotic indian posts made here this fast 2 weeks.
wow.. my post is *nothing* compared to the psychotic indian posts made here this fast 2 weeks.
That's ok you can let your frustrations out but it won't do much good. Again it's only a sport and a win in Perth is rare for Indian cricket followers. Don't bother couple of odd posts.
:finger: that is all
FOR U AND UR CAPTAIN :finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::tomato::tomato::tomato::tomato::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:
That's ok you can let your frustrations out but it won't do much good. Again it's only a sport and a win in Perth is rare for Indian cricket followers. Don't bother couple of odd posts.
You are right. Congratulations India. While I have been upset by the carry-on of the last few weeks I did enjoy watching this game. Frustrated by the Aus openers of course, as you would understand.
You are right. Congratulations India. While I have been upset by the carry-on of the last few weeks I did enjoy watching this game. Frustrated by the Aus openers of course, as you would understand.
I would excuse them for having a bad day. I can't quite fathom you guys can't take a single loss. You guys win so many it shouldn't hurt if you folks lose a couple rarely.
I suppose we folks need to show a little grace in the victory. Sure this is a great achievement for us but we can enjoy the victory without bad mouthing or needling the Aussies.
You're the boss. And you're right. It is difficult though when 2 "iffy" decisions are equated to a series of blatantly biased decisions that went the Ozzie way in Sydney. It's just not on.