The toughest question ever ?

Ram

The toughest question ever ?  

1. 1.

• Adelaide 2003/04
    • Perth 2007/08

Till yesterday, I always believed Adelaide 2003/04 was the BEST ever Indian victory on foreign soil, but Perth 2007/08 has changed all that. I am clearly at a loss to choose which was a better victory, Adelaide or Perth, though I lean slightly towards Adelaide because till then, our record in Aus was pathetic, Aus had then batted first scored 500+, we were 85/4 in our first innings. Essentially, we had to play 5 days of quality cricket to beat the Aussies then. Having said, Perth is special for how the team re-grouped from all the controversies that were surrounding it in the last fortnight and more so because no one ever gave us a chance for winning at Perth. I cant make up my mind. Can you ?

The Adelaide victory was one of our best ever but this one surpasses it mainly because of the circumstances in which we achieved it. Our players would have been gutted after being robbed at Sydney and it could have had a terrible effect on their morale. But they replied in a way only if which a champion team could ....

Perth. Definitely Perth. Only because I've undergone hours of hypnosis therapy to completely blot from my memory the fact that Agarkar once picked up a test 6-fer. Thanks for reminding me. :( Next I suppose you'll tell me he once scored a test ton too. Ha, yeh right.