Site Feedback

Gambit

If you guys are using firefox, I suggest you delete the cache once. After I did that I'm able to see news posts in the threads all right. The forums aren't refreshing on the main page but am working at it. For me the forums don't refresh but the threads and the posts do.

Pred, I am on IE7 as well. I did the same as others- cleared my temporary internet files and cookies, and now don't need to refresh. Maybe, Ravi could put up a general message regarding this. Edit: Uh-oh, Ravi, I am still having to do it! Is this an IE issue?

Not sure Dhondy, it is working just great. I know firefox caches whether you like it or not. I know there were options in IE6 to refresh page each time you visit. I'm not sure if it's available in IE7. I'm using firefox and it's working just fine. I only need to refresh the front page of the forum which is pretty obvious. Otherwise you folks happy we are pretty much getting back to what we were?

Hi ravi if you are wondering how to integrate the main index page with our vbulletin there is a special progam called VBAdvanced CMPS which will help you integrate the main page with the forum. Btw i think you would know that Vbulletin is a paid program and if Jelsoft find out we are usign a hacked version they are liable to sue us or fine us. Jus thought I woudl share this info if u didnt know.

Don, who said we are using hacked version? :tounge_smile: We have bought this one. We hate the hackers you should know that. BTW the server costs over $100 a month so we have been spending fair bit of money on this website. The one on the main page is not Advanced CMPS but it is Drupal. There are few plugins but we don't want to go for that. In about an hour or so we will have the portal working as well. Thanks for your input too BTW.

Ravi, for some reason, the threads on the front page of "General Discussions" are all old threads. Very old, infact. Edit: Funny, as I posted that, it corrected itself.
My bad Dhondy, I was tweaking something that wasn't supposed to be touched :tounge_smile: I set it back to what it was.