Pakistan will play in ICC world leagues only if India honours MoU

1 hour ago, Shaz1 said:

When you win a final in a 50 overs game than talk. Semi Final anyone can win. Its the final that matters most.

I agree you have the most money in international cricket. Rest of the countries are beggers. No team plays you without interest of money. India is a superior power in cricket. It deserves respect. More money =respect.

Lmao We never lost to you in Tests. I always liked ODI's more.

I always said beggar is a harsh word. We are equal to everyone in cricket. We are not special. All we want is a fair and equitable distribution of resources. We are a poor country and how can we afford to lose billions.

7 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

Can I ask you since when was that time you started thinking you were some serious world power who made everyone beggers of your countries fortunes?

Firse bematlab ki baat.....

Where did i say anything about worldpower....

And QUOTE a post.....AS PROOF

You are the one bloating on about your pakistan's immeasurable talent .

i only showed you the mirror,you havent won one cup before us.

6 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

When we get a tea break that cup we use is our winning cup. 

Umm.. You know I could spend all day looking for your posts to expose your begging comments. But I don't role that way. I mean if you look at this thread about begging you should get the real picture of whose the begger.

Why make us a begger if you don't think you are some rich country with a lot of money? 

Firse bematlab ki baat . And no proof as well as expected. Awal darje ke intellectual hai aap ,khushi hui milke.

You dont role anyway...rehne do   

apse nahi hoga.

15 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Lol Dude you are asking for proof when its there in the OP. Laziness won't take you anywhere. The whole idea behind this thread is that we are beggers. And you are doing nothing but supporting that idhology.

Not once have i said anything regarding being worldpower or begging bowls....

Samaj to liya kar baat ko.

You accused me of saying such and hence i asked to QUOTE a post from me as a proof....which you couldnt because there wasnt one.

Idhar udhar ki batein karta rehta hai ....ab lazy lazy karne laga.....bematlab and again unrelated.

Its your imperative to post proof if you are accusing someone of saying anything not the other way around or is it the otherway in pakistan ???

Edited by RAZPOR
2 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Maybe you need to read before you type. I asked you a general question. I did not accuse you of saying such things. Rather you said it or not is irrelevant. Go read the opening post of this thread. It is saying we are beggers. I asked you this since this is commonly said thing between your people. But instead of giving me an answer you are asking for proof.

And i am saying i didnt say or support any such statements from anyone....i dont draw pleasure from calling other countries begging bowls or anything mean.......banter maybe .....and sometimes political statements sure .