Sack Vengacircus before it's too late

sandtest

Even Anil Kumble was on record expressing concern at the team announcement just before the crucial test match. You do not play mind games on your own team. This Vengcircus has to go. He was pretty much a useless guy during his best days. No different even now just looks more devilish than before. He must be sitting in Mumbai and sipping chai-biskoot with BCCI babus and feeling vindicated, while we fans are clinging on hope that we can defeat Oz, when we all know that how it has screwed the morale of our key senior players. Now, unless Laxman and Boss play very big innings, we are done.....and expect Aussies, in case they win to come-up with statements like how constraining this spirit of the game was at Perth, which was the only reason they lost it and thus undermining our achievement at Perth.

what?? who said u that?? did u watch him bat? he was dravid of 80z of Indian team.. atleast don't take away that credit from him mate
Cricketics yaar, I know he was a decent batsman.....I am just frustrated at his selection antics, that's it!! he should be relievd from his misery as a chief selector.
As much as I hate Vengicircus' date=' doesn't the team have to be announced as the 20/20 game is on Feb 1 and I understand it is the same team for ODIs and 20/20?[/quote'] Yoda, why we should buy this kind of excuse given by typical babudom/redtape management. Why the hell a cash rich board like BCCI can't arrange transportation of players in 3 days...as if Australia is located on some other planet or what?? I say, give me all the money BCCI has at my disposal, I will subcontract everything to efficient private contractors/consultant to arrange all logistics within 2 days.;....while not compromosing with team-interests. IMO, Team-Interests is the FIRST and foremost, and BCCI babus has been more than pathetic so far in this.
Yoda, why we should buy this kind of excuse given by typical babudom/redtape management. Why the hell a cash rich board like BCCI can't arrange transportation of players in 3 days...as if Australia is located on some other planet or what?? I say, give me all the money BCCI has at my disposal, I will subcontract everything to efficient private contractors/consultant to arrange all logistics within 2 days.;....while not compromosing with team-interests. IMO, Team-Interests is the FIRST and foremost, and BCCI babus has been more than pathetic so far in this.
Players can be transported in 3 days. But they also need to take care of their personal commitments, be flown to some central place, may be go through some clearance process. I do tend to agree that in general the BCCI is a dysfunctional organization and announces teams at the most inappropriate times. This isn't the first time.