We are losing this test match

kabira

>It is not in the Indian spirit to play for a win and risk a loss. >To the Indian team, a draw is as good as a win in that it will save them from their public at home. >No.. India will be very happy with a draw, this is very obvious for all to see. If only Australia had played for win...They were $hit scared led by Ponting..what a uncharacteristic knock...well lets give him BOD, but Symmo was in form of his life..even he was sedate...we all know which team was playing for win and draw..

>It is not in the Indian spirit to play for a win and risk a loss. >To the Indian team, a draw is as good as a win in that it will save them from their public at home. >No.. India will be very happy with a draw, this is very obvious for all to see. If only Australia had played for win...They were scared led by Ponting..what a uncharacteristic knock...well lets give him BOD, but Symmo was in form of his life..even he was sedate...we all know which team was playing for win and draw..
yes.. india and I don't blame them :)

I think the Indians will go for it after a consolidation period. Mark my words...if they make it to the drinks break of the first session without loss....game on! One down at that time and it may be consolidation till lunch and then another launch. If more were to fall, then it would be shut up shop and batten down the hatches.

Kumble and RP will be given special ayurvedic healing tonight and special masaala tea for added spice for post-tea session. Seriously though...because it is not going to be of extended duration, they can still give it a go with the resources at hand...Sharma, Pathan, Harbhajan, Sehwag and perhaps Tendulkar...especially if it is turning a lot and keeping up and down. And Kumble may not be as bad as we think...I have not heard anything much to suggest that he is out of action for tomorrow.

Guest HariSampath
It is not in the Indian spirit to play for a win and risk a loss. To the Indian team, a draw is as good as a win in that it will save them from their public at home. No.. India will be very happy with a draw, this is very obvious for all to see.
I totally agree with you AussieDude ( and not many I have agreed with this completely here )...at the same time, I feel terribly saddened by this..I do feel we have a younger generation capable of risking everything for glory, like T20...so see the ODI series and Dhoni's men
Guest HariSampath

why......the thing is all that Aussies need is 1 out of every 60 balls to get a wkt in first 2 sessions and we will be scrd ? that impossible ?