Harbhajan's appeal [Merged]

Sachinism

So did tendulkar actually hear anything from the other side of the pitch? Because if he didn't it would be heresy yeah? I mean the players closest to where it happened was hayden' date=' symonds and harbijian not tendulkar[/quote'] And yet Clarke who was no where in the frame claims to have heard it all!:hysterical:

I agree with

the whole tour is one to forget in my opinion. it will be remembered for its off field controversy, more than its on field performances, which no one likes. cricket was the biggest loser in all this.
Bhajji is an idiot and so is symonds. It was Symonds who took a shot at BCCI few days ago when he asked how many so called "untouchables" play for India , does he even know that BCCI chairman is one ! Its very easy to accuse but very difficult to prove. Its like Bhajji asking why are there no Aborigines playing for Aus. It was symonds who said "it makes my blood boil when I see Indians cheering their T20 champions". For what happened , if you cant convince your own board then better keep quiet and follow what they say. If these players are so hurt I would love to see them refuse playing for the IPL , will they ? For the damages , I don't think BCCI would have been any richer either. Its about what's right ad wrong and here CA didn't believe its own players or said "its not worth it" then how can you blame BCCI for that.
gee you're a naive little fella arent ya ? if you arent ashamed at the way your board acted and you actually support similar threats/actions/abuse of position to get your own way in the manner of which you have just demonstrated, you're only as good as us then.. you lost the series, yet you seem elated about winning this off field squabble ? id be more concerned about winning the action of the field.. :haha:
Stop whining and give reasons. And don't resort to name calling like your crickets. Why Should I be ashamed of what BCCI did? Proctor says Bhajji is a racist because the aussies say so w/o any evidence and we must continue playing as if nothing had happened. Where did I say I am elated about wining the off field battle? You would stress that Bhajji was let off because of BCCI's pressure in spite of there being no evidence. Here the result wasn't important but the reason: BCCI pressurized ICC to do so - is important. But when it comes to the Sydney match only the result is important but not how Aussies achieved it. There goes the double standards! Numbers don't tell the entire story. I am elated? Yes! I am elated that India gave Aussies the run for their money except at Melbourne. And rubbed mud on the faces of those who predicted 4-0 win for Australia, ironically that aussies had to win the series with the help from umpires! :hysterical::hysterical:
honestly, your board has behaved in a school yard manner.. the very manner you accuse us of stooping to. the whole "im taking my bat and ball and going home" idea is the type of stuff my 8 year old nephew gets involved in.
Yes, the BCCI's behavior hasn't been impeccable but it's still much better than Ponting and Clarke's behavior of claiming grassed catches after a "gentleman's" agreement. Perhaps, someone in the BCCI realized the gentleman manner is not the way to go against a team of cheats and liars.
Stop whining and give reasons. And don't resort to name calling like your crickets. Why Should I be ashamed of what BCCI did? Proctor says Bhajji is a racist because the aussies say so w/o any evidence and we must continue playing as if nothing had happened. Where did I say I am elated about wining the off field battle? You would stress that Bhajji was let off because of BCCI's pressure in spite of there being no evidence. Here the result wasn't important but the reason: BCCI pressurized ICC to do so - is important. But when it comes to the Sydney match only the result is important but not how Aussies achieved it. There goes the double standards! Numbers don't tell the entire story. I am elated? Yes! I am elated that India gave Aussies the run for their money except at Melbourne. And rubbed mud on the faces of those who predicted 4-0 win for Australia, ironically that aussies had to win the series with the help from umpires! :hysterical::hysterical:
Not in Australia. Everyone was predicting a australia loss. We were going into the series with a relatively untried bowling line-up (mitchell johnson had only played 2 tests and brad hogg is no good test spinner).
So the facts from what I can see is that India have the worst stats for team offences than any other nation over the past decade. And the counter argument is a few examples of when Australia got away with "near murder" that is somehow supposed to show Australian players are treated leniently by the ICC, to the point where Australia has 18 less team offence charges?
Yes! when you get away with this kind of incidence having clear visual proof. You could literally get away with anything. That explains their low offense rate.
Anyone can show countless examples of poor Indian behaviour that was never cited. The facts however, speak for themselves.
Give me those countless examples...
Yes' date=' the BCCI's behavior hasn't been impeccable but it's still much better than Ponting and Clarke's behavior of claiming grassed catches after a "gentleman's" agreement. Perhaps, someone in the BCCI realized the gentleman man is not the way to go against a team of cheats and liars.[/quote'] your kidding right ? kumble claiming that bat pad catch in adelaide ? then the bat pad fieldsman is seen arguing with bowden and pointing his finger ? please india are no saints. neither are australia. the difference is we are better cricketing saints. :two_thumbs_up:

At the end of the day, it's not about whether he actually called Symonds a monkey because we'll never know. What it's really about is the BCCI acting like 5 year olds and making the Indian administration the laughing stock of world cricket. You guys might be happy about the 'victory' but personally, I'd be mortified if the ACB pulled that.

Not in Australia. Everyone was predicting a australia loss. We were going into the series with a relatively untried bowling line-up (mitchell johnson had only played 2 tests and brad hogg is no good test spinner).
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Do you even know what the hell you are talking about? Watch the following video and tell me where Tendulkar was when the altercation happened and where Clarke was. Don't try too hard to find Clarke, he is Holmes "the pup who didn't bark"
Mate you realise the incident didn't happen in that video don't you? That was the reaction. He was at the other end when harbijian said it. Seems like you need to do some more detective work champ
your kidding right ? kumble claiming that bat pad catch in adelaide ? then the bat pad fieldsman is seen arguing with bowden and pointing his finger ? please india are no saints. neither are australia. the difference is we are better cricketing saints. :two_thumbs_up:
What utter tosh. Bring in relevant things to the discussion if you want to have a meaningful one. Kumble appealed for a bat pad catch not a grassed catch while the "gentleman's" agreement was in effect. And if the bat pad fieldsman had been arguing or saying something offensive to the umpire you can be pretty sure he would have a charge labeled against him given the precedence.

..its simple ponting used it at th right time coz they were close to winning and BTW U know what the problem is with these aussies, its the 1st time the decision is not gone in their favor , they expect to get away with all their nonsense, blame the Asian team and sit back and enjoy their fosters This time, they have been hit back so hard, that these "spirited" cricketers will think 10 times before messing with the wrong guy

At the end of the day, it's not about whether he actually called Symonds a monkey. It's about the BCCI acting like 5 year olds and making the Indian administration the laughing stock of world cricket. You guys might be happy about the 'victory' but personally, I'd be mortified if the ACB pulled that.
First of all its not a victory secondly , CA either didnt beleive that their players were telling the truth or thought its not worth it. Whatever it may be, I think we should be asking why CA didnt back their players and stop asking why did BCCI stood by their players and yes it was about if symonds was called a Monkey ... wasnt it ?
What utter tosh. Bring in relevant things to the discussion if you want to have a meaningful one. Kumble appealed for a bat pad catch not a grassed catch while the "gentleman's" agreement was in effect. And if the bat pad fieldsman had been arguing or saying something offensive to the umpire you can be pretty sure he would have a charge labeled against him given the precedence.
whats so gentlemanly about appealing for a bat-pad catch that quite clearly came off the pad ?
Mate you realise the incident didn't happen in that video don't you? That was the reaction. He was at the other end when harbijian said it. Seems like you need to do some more detective work champ
No, the "incident" happened right in that video. Before that Harbhajan had patted Lee's bum but Symonds was no where in the picture. It is in that very video than Harbhajan has supposedly called Symonds a monkey.
At the end of the day, it's not about whether he actually called Symonds a monkey because we'll never know. What it's really about is the BCCI acting like 5 year olds and making the Indian administration the laughing stock of world cricket. You guys might be happy about the 'victory' but personally, I'd be mortified if the ACB pulled that.
Unbelievable, you guys got scared of a 5 year old, whoz the world laughing at now