Harbhajan's appeal [Merged]

Sachinism

Where was the hardness, toughness, and fairness when Aussie players were spitting all over the Wankhede pitching whining away after being bowled out for less than a 100. Not that I am a supporter of doctored pitches, but just this one time I hope we prepare the most "gentlemanly" of turners to give Australia a 4-0.
awesome :haha: keep digging up the past mate, seriously. its why india is number 2, because they keep whinging about past injustices. seriously, you have what a population of 1 billion ? we are tiny compared to your country, yet we still manage to win when play you. India has promised so much for such a long period of time, yet have choked so often. seeing as we are bringing up the past.. howd you guys go in the west indies ? umpiring ok there was it ? stop blaming everyone else for your team's losses.
or dravid ball tampering ? or sreesanth carrying on like a goose ? aussies play hard cricket. its probably why we are number 1 and india is number 2. harden up, toughen up and lets play some cricket. bring on the one dayers !!
its not hard to guess, how you guys became 1, the whole world know this was India 2-1 dravid ball tampering, lol..ya, a 3rd class excuse as u know he never meant to rub it sreesanth like a goose, how abt ur turkeys man Be a graceful winner, not a crying biatch
The BCCI on the other hand, saw fit to blackmail CA without letting the proper procedure take it's course. You do realise that the case was going to be heard in front of a New Zealand High Court judge don't you? But the BCCI still felt compelled to undermine an independent hearing.
I did not see BCCI impede any hearing. The stance was clear - if the word of the Aussie players is going to be taken over Indian players then that's discrimination and we won't be a party to it. For that eventuality they made arrangements to back out of the tour. There was no interference in the independent hearing and if there was any neutral proof against Harbhajan all would have accepted it. But to take the word of cheats like Clarke is not acceptable.
Dig up the past posts in the forum to see how Harbhajan was lambasted by many including yours truly for it. Now let's see you lambast your cheat captain and his pup.
what for ? clarke swears he took the catch. kumble and clarke talked about it, and kumble accepted it. ponting wasnt sure he caught laxman in the first innings at the SCG, and told him. laxman stayed.
and CA's actions , greedy eh? They could have sued the BCCI to cover the losses but CA wants profits !
Yeah that makes sense - start litigation against a Defendant who can afford to fight to the finish. Maybe in 2-3 years, CA would have got half of what they lost back. And of course they want profits. Profits are what funds grass root cricket, profits make the game go round.
awesome :haha: keep digging up the past mate, seriously. its why india is number 2, because they keep whinging about past injustices. seriously, you have what a population of 1 billion ? we are tiny compared to your country, yet we still manage to win when play you. India has promised so much for such a long period of time, yet have choked so often. seeing as we are bringing up the past.. howd you guys go in the west indies ? umpiring ok there was it ? stop blaming everyone else for your team's losses.
Apart from cricket, we are proud in many other fields, when was the last time u heard any famous aussie besides sports, oh wait that surfer in the lagoon, ya right
read ur own posts you will understand it....
I was talking about our 2 untried bowlers. Im not sure you understand it. Ok i'll review for you ok Australia's bowling had 4 bowlers. Two okay bowlers (lee and clark) and 2 untried. India have 2 awesome spinners (who have taken over 1000 wickets yeah?) and an untried pace attack. Many in the australian media were saying that we would not be able to bowl india out on a good pitch because they have 5 amazing batsman (turns out they were right in Perth). comprede?
what for ? clarke swears he took the catch. kumble and clarke talked about it, and kumble accepted it. ponting wasnt sure he caught laxman in the first innings at the SCG, and told him. laxman stayed.
So what if Clarke swears. Liars and cheats like him can swear on anything. If you cannot see that he grassed it, then you are beyond help. And Ponting claimed Dhoni's catch in the second innings with his palms down. All gentlemanly, mind you. When 90% of the cricketing experts including Australians are criticizing the Aussie team's behavior in Sydney don't you find yourself left in the 10% jingoistic block to defend the indefensible? Or maybe that is why you created IDs and started posting here in the first place.
I was talking about our 2 untried bowlers. Im not sure you understand it. Ok i'll review for you ok Australia's bowling had 4 bowlers. Two okay bowlers (lee and clark) and 2 untried. India have 2 awesome spinners (who have taken over 1000 wickets yeah?) and an untried pace attack. Many in the australian media were saying that we would not be able to bowl india out on a good pitch because they have 5 amazing batsman (turns out they were right in Perth). comprede?
just click my link on the name clark....
and how do you think the cricketing world is viewing you guys now ? still going on about bad umpiring.. it is you who are crying. get over it.
You have grown quiet a few balls after coming to this site with a newer ID, All cricketing nations have seen the aussie style, and they are happy we gave it back,, u can easily say abt umpiring as u have enjoyed the share of luck since ages, so this time, we are TELLING you not complaining ======== ..yes, get over it..
So what if Clarke swears. Liars and cheats like him can swear on anything. If you cannot see that he grassed it' date=' then you are beyond help. And Ponting claimed Dhoni's catch in the second innings with his palms down. All gentlemanly, mind you. When 90% of the cricketing experts including Australians are criticizing the Aussie team's behavior in Sydney don't you find yourself left in the 10% jingoistic block to defend the indefensible? Or maybe that is why you created IDs and started posting here in the first place.[/quote'] Didn't dhoni claim a half-volley in the last test series against england?
the worlds 3rd and 4th bowlers are just okay bowlers!