Harbhajan's appeal [Merged]

Sachinism

Guest HariSampath

oh no, pig is not racist.....they are there allover the world and most of Australia eats them. However did you hear that Ponting was called "racist" by Harbhajan...and on a complaint BCCI is defending Bhajji at the hearing ?

Guest HariSampath
again, you all seem elated you 'won' this saga. responding with the predictable crying taunts. id be more concerned about winning cricket matches personally.. each to their own i suppose.. now excuse me while i go collect my tears in my 4 world cups.
Oh dont worry, and if you have very less tears and just one would do....we have a brand new T20 world cup ( remember...that week in SA when u lost to Zimbabwe)
Guest HariSampath
again, you all seem elated you 'won' this saga. responding with the predictable crying taunts. id be more concerned about winning cricket matches personally.. each to their own i suppose.. now excuse me while i go collect my tears in my 4 world cups.
we are just happy that the stand of our players has been vindicated. Bhajji had all along maintained he never abused Symmonds racially, and that is what the hearing has turned up with, proving Ponting, hayden and Symmonds were lying. Do you have any problem with it ?

it didnt prove ponting and symonds were lying. the australians couldnt prove that he said it. no recording. umpires didnt hear it. aussies word against indias. therefore, he was cleared. no i dont have a problem with it, my problem was with the way it was handled which ive discussed and cant be bothered going around in circles with you guys about it.

Pancho, from our POV, we have seen so much sledging from Australia that it's hard to believe their word. Its something you can't sense or feel , but from where we see it, it's like "jeez these guys, they have been doing it for so many years, they have called others racist and what not and now they complain" so it's really hard to believe it Again, its Indians word against the Aussie

it didnt prove ponting and symonds were lying. the australians couldnt prove that he said it. no recording. umpires didnt hear it. aussies word against indias. therefore, he was cleared. no i dont have a problem with it, my problem was with the way it was handled which ive discussed and cant be bothered going around in circles with you guys about it.
You've explained nothing. Its as simple a fact as that if the word of Aussie players inclusive on bonafide cheat Clarke is taken over Indian players then that is discrimination and valid ground for calling off the tour. If there was audio/video/umpire evidence it was a separate matter and most would have been happy to support a ban on Harbhajan.
Guest HariSampath
it didnt prove ponting and symonds were lying. the australians couldnt prove that he said it. no recording. umpires didnt hear it. aussies word against indias. therefore' date= he was cleared. no i dont have a problem with it, my problem was with the way it was handled which ive discussed and cant be bothered going around in circles with you guys about it.
Yeah, and when it was Aussies word against an Indian's the judge went with the Indian's word that he didnt say anything racial. In our legal system that means Bhajji did NOT racially abuse Symmo. Case closed. If Ponting, Hayden and Symmonds made an unsubstantiated charge that means they were lying, in our book
Yeah' date=' and when it was Aussies word against an Indian's the judge went with the Indian's word that he didnt say anything racial. In our legal system that means Bhajji did NOT racially abuse Symmo. Case closed. If Ponting, Hayden and Symmonds made an unsubstantiated charge that means they were lying, in our book[/quote'] hang on.. this is why we have appeals. a lot of people i know were a bit surprised he was initially found guilty with nothing recorded.. no audio.. nothing. any judge of course would have said "well this is a case of his word against his".. who was he to believe ? but that doesnt mean harbhajan didnt say it. we could argue to we are blue in the face over whether or not we believe he did or didnt say it. it certainly doesnt mean ponting and symonds made this up. if you think they purposely invented this story, you are deluded. they may have misheard, he might have said it who knows for sure ?

Hansen "At no point was I under pressuer" "My verdict was an independent decision" SO STOP MOANING AUSSIES, MR HANSEN GAVE HIS DECSION BASED ON FACTS! THOSE MOANING AUSSIES ARE A DISGRACE! ONE MUST ACCEPT LAW AND ORDER. THE DECISION HAS BEEN MADE BY THE INDEPENDENT JUDGE! NO PROOF, BHAJI INNOCENT OF RACIST CHARGES! Only question is should bhaji sue symonds and co for libel and perverting the courts of justice with their lies

Guest HariSampath
hang on.. this is why we have appeals. a lot of people i know were a bit surprised he was initially found guilty with nothing recorded.. no audio.. nothing. any judge of course would have said "well this is a case of his word against his".. who was he to believe ? but that doesnt mean harbhajan didnt say it. we could argue to we are blue in the face over whether or not we believe he did or didnt say it. it certainly doesnt mean ponting and symonds made this up. if you think they purposely invented this story, you are deluded. they may have misheard, he might have said it who knows for sure ?
It means according to all available evidence Bhajji didn't say it. And Ponting , Hayden and Symmo could have made it up...why not, just that it cannot be proved. But the fact remains that Ponting signed a statement along with Sachin that Bhajji had abused Symmo but not racially, which means he had officially accepted that Bhajji , in his opinion , DID NOT racially abuse Symmonds which is what he had been saying earlier. This is a tacit admission that they had indeed made it up
It means according to all available evidence Bhajji didn't say it. And Ponting , Hayden and Symmo could have made it up...why not, just that it cannot be proved.
well, going by your logic.. harbhajan could have called symonds a monkey.. why not ? just that it cannot be proved. wow you walked right into that one.
Guest HariSampath
well, going by your logic.. harbhajan could have called symonds a monkey.. why not ? just that it cannot be proved. wow you walked right into that one.
NO...I said "with all available evidence'...it was clear that Bhajji did not say it . Check Ponting's signed statement