Harbhajan's appeal [Merged]

Sachinism

As Harbhajan Singh appeals his three test ban for racial abuse at the Adelaide Federal Court, it’s been revealed the seven non-Test playing members of the Indian limited overs squad have arrived in Adelaide, despite being scheduled to be lodged in Melbourne ahead of Friday’s sell out Twenty20 match against Australia at the MCG. Team India has maintained its stance that they will leave Australia if Harbhajan’s ban is not overturned. The move to have the one day squad together is reminiscent of scenes in Sydney, where the test squad refused to travel to Canberra for two days after Harbhajan was originally found guilty of calling Andrew Symonds ‘a monkey’. The Harbhajan appeal has been in progress for over three hours, with Australian captain Ricky Ponting the first to speak, then the first to leave, an hour after proceedings commenced.
That was because he said he heard nothing. So his witness was inconsequential.
reduce to what ??? and does it mean that Bhajji accepted that he said something ???
They are dropping racial charges against him, as I said else where he may be charged under Level 2.8 which is for offensive language and not racism. Boria rightly asked if Bhajji is guilty of offensive words then Hogg too is guilty, yet India let him go free. While Indians have to undergo all this mental trauma. Will CA take responsibility for accusing Bhajji of racism? What about the mental trauma Bhajji and Indians had to undergo? Rather than practicing for the next match all the players are at Adelaide, who is going to take responsibility for all this nonsense? - asks Boria Majumdar. Good Questions!
lesser charges on harbhajan? yet symonds (starting this incident), hogg (using the b word) and ponting (claiming false catches) walk away scotch free? useless bcci. i hope the team walks on their own. this is totally unacceptable.
Reports say, pointing and Sachin have written a letter agreeing to this. usless Indian team! I would say. why did those idiots drop the charge against Hogg in the first place?
lesser charges on harbhajan? yet symonds (starting this incident), hogg (using the b word) and ponting (claiming false catches) walk away scotch free? useless bcci. i hope the team walks on their own. this is totally unacceptable.
K just to answer your questions. Kumble dropped the charges on Hogg, in good Spirit. Australia can't drop the racism charges, as it had already been charged. Symonds did not start it, as it was Harbhajan who slapped Lee on the ass. Symonds then went to say that it was not on. That is when this alleged racism occured. Ponting claimed 1 dropped catch, which wasn't in turn dropped, it was grassed. Hardly compares to the Dhoni incident.