Virat Kohli Captaincy thread

Lame joke. It was lame the first time someone posted it. But second time even lamer Kohli haters struggling today. :hysterical: Really finding it tough:hysterical:
i dunno whom your talking about maybe some ppl in my ignore list might have posted that :beee:
What did you do to annoy him?:--D
what happened ?:omg:
he did some weird stuff with some betting threads (he's a betting Mod) and I critcicized him openly so he got pissed off and has put me in his ignore list - this happened during IPL but I'm still in his ignore list :cantstop:
he did some weird stuff with some betting threads (he's a betting Mod) and I critcicized him openly so he got pissed off and has put me in his ignore list - this happened during IPL but I'm still in his ignore list :cantstop:
like what? most of times what he said was correct. but that was after ipl..so i guess i dont know what happened :nervous:
like what? most of times what he said was correct. but that was after ipl..so i guess i dont know what happened :nervous:
started in IPL and continued till Champs trophy - anyways, JAF didn't like betting being open till very late so he closed some of Lord's threads arbitrarily inspite of Lord asking him not to so many people criticised him for that and then the betting rules were changed after much discussion and out of all the people questioning JAF's behaviour , I was the creating most of the trouble and then I even asked people not to bet in JAF's threads and then I started betting icf$1 (or such small amounts) in his threads :hysterical: then he started locking threads immediately after betting was closed (because he didn't want people to criticize him in his own threads) so I again took this to the Betting Mods Notice Thread. Long story short, he got pissed off, put me in ignore list and will probably never remove me from that list :rofl:
started in IPL and continued till Champs trophy - anyways' date=' JAF didn't like betting being open till very late so he closed some of Lord's threads arbitrarily inspite of Lord asking him not to so many people criticised him for that and then the betting rules were changed after much discussion and out of all the people questioning JAF's behaviour , I was the creating most of the trouble and then I even asked people not to bet in JAF's threads and then I started betting icf$1 (or such small amounts) in his threads :hysterical: then he started locking threads immediately after betting was closed (because he didn't want people to criticize him in his own threads) so I again took this to the Betting Mods Notice Thread. Long story short, he got pissed off, put me in ignore list and will probably never remove me from that list :rofl:[/quote'] honestly.. i agree with him it should not be open for so long time.. its betting and lately its becoming easy money also every mod has right to lock thread even of other members (or lets say close bets ) imno expert at this but i remember that discussion 2-3 overs before main over sounded very reasonable to me.. letting it stay open even during the overis being bowled is too easy.. anyway its just freaking fake money :P ...get over it already both of ya!:two_thumbs_up:
honestly.. i agree with him it should not be open for so long time.. its betting and lately its becoming easy money also every mod has right to lock thread even of other members (or lets say close bets ) imno expert at this but i remember that discussion 2-3 overs before main over sounded very reasonable to me.. letting it stay open even during the overis being bowled is too easy.. anyway its just freaking fake money :P ...get over it already both of ya!:two_thumbs_up:
Thats what I used to do,keep it open for 2-3 overs(atleast 3 overs before main event),but he wanted to keep it open for only one over n closed them.I felt it was too short time for all the trouble,nobody was betting
honestly.. i agree with him it should not be open for so long time.. its betting and lately its becoming easy money also every mod has right to lock thread even of other members (or lets say close bets ) imno expert at this but i remember that discussion 2-3 overs before main over sounded very reasonable to me.. letting it stay open even during the overis being bowled is too easy.. anyway its just freaking fake money :P ...get over it already both of ya!:two_thumbs_up:
array I have no problem with him - if he chooses to ignore me, so be it :good:
Thats what I used to do' date='keep it open for 2-3 overs(atleast 3 overs before main event),but he wanted to keep it open for only one over n closed them.I felt it was too short time for all the trouble,nobody was betting[/quote'] ah ok :) i honestly dont get time to read everything now.. still guys get over it now :two_thumbs_up: i hope u people dont deal in real life :fear: it will be ugly :P