India destroy another dream farewell!

Lesson for you aussie cricketers do not retire when playing India. We will ruin your attempt at a glorious farewell. Just like when we wrecked S Waughs farewell series with him hanging on for a draw in final test, we did same to Gilly by denying a win and getting an easy draw! No hollywood farewells here as the indians impose a bollywood twist!

Lesson for you aussie cricketers do not retire when playing India. We will ruin your attempt at a glorious farewell. Just like when we wrecked S Waughs farewell series with him hanging on for a draw in final test, we did same to Gilly by denying a win and getting an easy draw! No hollywood farewells here as the indians impose a bollywood twist!
:hysterical:
Enjoyed the words:yay:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
I would rather wish we lost this test and the series 1-3 so that Gilly had a truly fitting farewell. Man' date=' Am i now sad or what ! Rarely have I felt such a hollow feeling after a player retired, that too a non-Indian one.[/quote'] WTF HAVE YOU GONE NUTS. I suppose you wish we had lost the seires in 2004 so waugh had a great farewell as well!
WTF HAVE YOU GONE NUTS. I suppose you wish we had lost the seires in 2004 so waugh had a great farewell as well!
No, not so much for Waugh, but yes, Gilly definitely deserved it. Series come and series go, there will be a dozen more Border-Gavaskar trophies played, but players like Gilly come only once in a lifetime. What a player !
Great player, best keeper/batsman ever. But I am glad to see the back of him. Bring on this chump Haddin! The brilliant aussies are becoming weaker every series. Cant wait for monster Hayden to go as well. Hope he announces his retirement when he plays us as we will destroy his dream goodbye as well
Love your spirit dude :haha::haha: