Future of Indian Cricket after this series

putrevus

Well After this series in which the big five might have played their last series in Australia , let us examine what lies in front of Indian Cricket, Yuvraj for whom whole batting order was changed didnt even look like he belongs in test cricket and Dhoni's lack of success in test cricket doesn't bode well for the future, it just shows the middle order is where India needs good talent after big four are done.One day series is make or break for Dhoni if he fails he might be gone from the team I feel. Spin bowling Bhajji was very disappointing , He talked too much and delivered too little. Pace Attack was very positive with Irfan and RP Singh so young and find of the series Ishant has most upside of all the bowlers, he is tall and can bowl fast hope he does well in CB series. Return of Viru showed why he should be future captain of India he is match winner unlike karthik and Jaffar Jaffar I still feel should be given one more chance before closing the door on him.Opening with Dravid in first two tests didn't help his cause as runs were hard to come.He has scored runs everywhere he has gone except here. The fair result of series should have been 1-1 .

We will continue with two different lineups for tests and ODI's as I don't see any youngster good enough to replace the seniors in Tests. In ODI's the time has come for the newgen and the selectors are on the right path. The real positive is the emergence of good fast bowlers, but the negative is the injuries to them. The other negative is the declining standard of spinners in the country. I don't see a single spinner who I am really excited about, not even Chawla.