Playing XI for Twenty20 against Australia and postmortem of the game.

Cricketics

Guest HariSampath

KKD should be drpped from all forms of cricket , including club cricket, for 10 years. he is a totally useless product of N Srinivasan BCCI thug, there are 10 cricketers better than him in TN team alone. and probably 100 better than him in India. He is equal to Piyush Chawla as a batter, equal to Sreeshanth as a keeper and like Munaf as a fielder

Karthik has had an unbelievably poor run in T20/ODIs recently. He started off very promisingly in ODIs, playing some crucial innings down the order. I remember him playing vital innings against the Saffies, both in the one-day series and a T20 match and IIRC, he also played some useful innings against the Windies early last year. But he has fallen off spectacularly and was dropped from the ODI squad against Australia. But a day after that happened, he scored a brilliant 100 in the challenger trophy final. This guy is terribly frustrating, all of us know he wonderfully talented, but the performances dont seem to come as often as they should.

Guest HariSampath

For every one average performance he has 15 failures.....you take such players and chances are you will have one avg team performances every 16 matches, hope u are happy with it

KKD should be drpped from all forms of cricket , including club cricket, for 10 years. he is a totally useless product of N Srinivasan BCCI thug, there are 10 cricketers better than him in TN team alone. and probably 100 better than him in India. He is equal to Piyush Chawla as a batter, equal to Sreeshanth as a keeper and like Munaf as a fielder
That doesnt sound like criticism. It sounds like you have MAJOR axe to grind against Karthik. I dont if this post was more for sarcasm than anything else, but to say the TN team had 10 players better than him and Indian FC cricket as a whole has 100 players better than him is just incredible, really.
Guest HariSampath

incredible, but sad....I have always been saying KKD has been in team for 2 years for reasons totally unrelated to cricket. fack KKD !!! :angry_smile:

incredible, but sad....I have always been saying KKD has been in team for 2 years for reasons totally unrelated to cricket. fack KKD !!! :angry_smile:
You say that for a guy who top-scored in a series win against in Eng, less than 7 months ago ? Hmmm...
Guest HariSampath

KKD is a comprehensive failure in tests ( eg Paki half bowling), in ODIs and T20s, as a keeper, batter and fielder...u wanna stick to him ? This is the result u will get.

KKD is a comprehensive failure in tests ( eg Paki half bowling)' date=' in ODIs and T20s, as a keeper, batter and fielder...u wanna stick to him ? This is the result u will get.[/quote'] I never said KKD should be in the team no questions asked. He has had quite a lot of failures in the recent past, his days are numbered unless he comes up with something real quick. BUT, what i had objection to was this,
Thats just pure bias speaking there, tbh. No cricketing sense.

raina. hahahaha, LOL. Kaif had a better season than Raina. Kaif is a better player. Kaif is a better fielder. Kaif is selfless unlike Raina who played selfishly against Eng in the Champ Trophy Match in 06. so basically, Kaif should be in the team. And the reason why Karthik is coming one down is because of our great captain, Mr Dhoni.

Are you honestly saying that Brett Lee chucks it' date=' despite the fact that he was one of the people tested under the old policy and formed the basis of the new one of 15 degrees.[/quote'] It seems like he/she is saying that Lee chucked that particular delivery. That is far from calling someone an inveterate chucker. Which is why I didn't believe in the whole "testing" thing. OK, so you pass the test, but what stops you from chucking one every now and then in a real match? Even if you're cleared in the tests, if the umpire sees fit to call a particular delivery a chuck, he should call it.