Playing XI for Twenty20 against Australia and postmortem of the game.

Cricketics

Playing XI for Twenty20 against Australia Mahendra Singh Dhoni (capt & wk), Sachin Tendulkar, Yuvraj Singh, Virender Sehwag, Dinesh Karthik, Robin Uthappa, Gautam Gambhir, Suresh Raina, Rohit Sharma, Irfan Pathan, Praveen Kumar, RP Singh, Ishant Sharma, Sreesanth, Harbhajan Singh, Piyush Chawla thatz the odi squad we aint really sure if tendlya will play or not but here is my team for 2020 if Tendulkar doesn't play Sehwag Gambhir Uthappa Yuvraj Dhoni Raina R.Sharma Pathan Harbhajan I.Sharma Sreesanth offcourse batting order can change, but that should be the team

Mahendra Singh Dhoni (capt & wk), Sachin Tendulkar, Yuvraj Singh, Virender Sehwag, Dinesh Karthik, Robin Uthappa, Gautam Gambhir, Suresh Raina, Rohit Sharma, Irfan Pathan, Praveen Kumar, RP Singh, Ishant Sharma, Sreesanth, Harbhajan Singh, Piyush Chawla thatz the odi squad we aint really sure if tendlya will play or not but here is my team for 2020 if Tendulkar doesn't play Sehwag Gambhir Uthappa Yuvraj Dhoni Raina R.Sharma Pathan Harbhajan I.Sharma Sreesanth offcourse batting order can change, but that should be the team
I think 5 frontline bowlers is a must. So I will include Praveen Kumar in place of Raina.

I would play both Sachin and Sehwag. There is no way we can play all of Gambhir, Uthappa, Sharma in this 20/20 match against the pace and bounce of Aus with the Aus having having 3 90 miles + bowlers. The pace and bounce will be too much for them and the most they will score is around 125-135. I would like this team to take the field in Melbourne, Sachin Sehwag Sharma Yuvraj Uthappa Dhoni Irfan Bhajji Sreesanth Ishant Another bowler.

I would play both Sachin and Sehwag. There is no way we can play all of Gambhir, Uthappa, Sharma in this 20/20 match against the pace and bounce of Aus with the Aus having having 3 90 miles + bowlers. The pace and bounce will be too much for them and the most they will score is around 125-135. I would like this team to take the field in Melbourne, Sachin Sehwag Sharma Yuvraj Uthappa Dhoni Irfan Bhajji Sreesanth Ishant Another bowler.
there was pace and bounce in rsa too.. and our young boyzz come out on top..rohit sharma had done damn well...50 against rsa i think and 30 odd against some1 else..both cases getting us a good total sachin has to stay out...as much as we all want him to play.. cant fook up the chemistry :P
Guest HariSampath
This is a good team sriram, and I would just go with a batter for that last slot instead of a bowler. My bowling shall be Sree, Irfan, Ishant, Bhajji ( Yuvi , Sehwag and Sachin for last bowler/4 overs or more). I would probably go with gambhir/raina for the batter slot. Given that GG is a proven factor in 20/20 and has played Aus before I may pump for him
Guest HariSampath
Yuvraj has been ruled out of the T20 and 1st ODI and Tendulkar will not play.
??? Sachin IS playing , I am almost sure and I dont know about Yuvi ? any link ? if Yuvi doesnt play, its a big blow :nervous:
hmm sehwag and yuvi and raina can bowl a bit too bunny
One of the things that I noticed in the T20 World Cup was that there's no place for part time bowlers (which is quite a relief when you look at how many part timers have taken 100 wickets in ODIs). (and we have Irfan and PK. They can hit big 6s. That's what we will need from #s 7 and 8).