Super Bowl 52- Eagles vs Patriots

maniac

3 hours ago, Yoda-esque said:

Desis talking abt Nfl reminds me of begaane ke shaadi mein abdullsh deewana

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

True about Baseball as Cricket is a superior version, but Football/NFL grows over time, if you keep following all the game strategies and nuances. I was totally almost repeating what the commentators were saying, of course they might as well been biased. I root for teams that are in my Geograhical Area, I don't want to like Dallas Cowboys just because it's fashionable.  Jets/Giants/Ravens/Redskins/Eagles/Steelers etc.  Be NE/Brady has a proven record of cheating and hate all Boston teams for they are traditional rivals to NY teams.

I never started to like NBA or NHL or even MLS/Euro soccer. I don't know why Indians get all excited about club soccer where some stars play. There is no way I can root for a club team that is miles away from me. Ravi Shastri in some interview talking to Bhogle and was boasting that his team was Chelsea (He said Chelsea till death or some such thing). 

I don't watch BBL/CaribT20 for the same reason.  IPL is a different ball game, I follow my state playters in different teams, since RCB chooses to ignore Karnataka players, I hate RCB/Kohli for that reason.

Edited by coffee_rules