Reactions after Hansen's verdict on Harbhajan case [Merged]

Fresh faced Pup... First there was the catch claimed against Gareth Hopkins. A howler but because the result was never in doubt and it was a relatively low profile game, there wasn't any big deal made of it. Then the catch claimed off Ganguly at Sydney. Now this. From Judge Hansen's report: "Michael Clarke's account was critical, considering that it did not coincide favourably with the rest. "It is not without significance that the Australian players maintain other than Mr Symonds that they did not hear any other words spoken, only the ones that are said to be of significance to this hearing," Hansen said. "This is a little surprising in the context where there was a reasonably prolonged heated exchange. Indeed Mr Clarke went so far as to say that he did not hear Mr Symonds say anything. Given Mr Symonds' own acceptance that he initiated the exchange and was abusive towards Mr Singh, that is surprising. This failure to identify any other words could be because some of what they were hearing was not in English." So now it's what could be construed as perjury in a legal court. Symonds himself accepted that he had used abusive language. Clarke denied it and provided the one account that clashed with the rest - i.e., he was either completely ignorant of the situation and circumstances (and in that case, why DID he give any testimony?) - or he lied when honest evidence was to be given. So is this the bloke Australia really want captaining their side now? One slip or even two can be forgiven. A couple of instances of claiming false catches and then giving false testimony to cover up one player and crucify another, all within a couple of months of each other? A fresh faced little cheat and liar, methinks.

You forgot the mother of all' date=' after edging to slip the fu.k face stood his ground implying he didnt edge it. take a load of that one! Total scumbag, i shudder to think the team under his captaincy will be like.[/quote']Same actually, Ponting's no saint either

No, in a match plenty will try and act innocent, pretending it's not out when it is or acting as if it's cleanly out when it's nowhere near. Far worse to go off the field and lie in testimony in an appeals court. Wish some of the Indians would press for perjury or some disciplinary action in his case.

When Manohar asked him if he objected to the pat on the back, Symonds replied: "Did I have an objection to it – my objection was that a Test match is no place to be friendly with an opposition player, is my objection.†wtf.....symonds :thumbs_down::thumbs_down::thumbs_down:...u lost it mate...u should be thankful to aus dat the ave adopted u, otgerwise u were playing cricket with monkeys in Gloucestershire...:ahhhhh::wall:

tell ya what.. symondz would get captaincy when ricky retirez.. pup and symo will fight like vaughan and flintoff in test, hussey will lead aus for 2 or 3 years then would retire..
now that gilly retired, aus cricket doesn't have anyone beyond Hussey :haha: