Pathan.....A Cheat?

16 str8

Pathan.....A Cheat?  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • Umpires are paid to do the Job

This guy is proving to be troll' date=' he has completely diverted the topic from the issue of us claiming that Symmonds was a cheat for not walking![/quote'] If you really believe that no one on this site called Symonds a cheat for not walking, good for you. Continue to live in your own world where you do not consider anyone's opinion that differs from yours.
Shaun Tait has temporarily retired as a result of depression' date=' hardly a luaghing matter considering it claims so many lives around the world. And if you are refering to Stuart Clark he has been allowed to sit out the ODI's for personal reasons.[/quote'] I was referring to Gilly & that was Typo! You need to wonder whether shaun tait would have taken the decision had he run through India as he claimed before the match. His utter failure against India was one of the reasons that pushed into depression is out of the question....
If you really believe that no one on this site called Symonds a cheat for not walking' date=' good for you. Continue to live in your own world where you do not consider anyone's opinion that differs from yours.[/quote'] Just because 1 or two in this site claimed so doesn't prove "MANY" did so! [even that hasn't been proved by u]. You claimed many of us said so & yet u can't even point out one single post.... And your question was a matter of fact and not opinion.
I was referring to Gilly & that was Typo! You need to wonder whether shaun tait would have taken the decision had he run through India as he claimed before the match. He utter failure against India was one of the reasons that pushed into depression is out of the question....
Probaly, I assume that the Perth match was the final nail in his coffin, so to speak. He has stated that his enjoyment for the game has gone. This would not happen in a single match, but no doubt it was a contributing factor.
This guy is proving to be troll' date=' he has completely diverted the topic from the issue of us claiming that Symmonds was a cheat for not walking![/quote'] Well...best way to treat such twats is to say a respectful "******!!!"...they love this kind of laungage...no point in being decent to these ****....they deserve ...:finger:

lol its old news indian cricket supporters are the most hypocritical in the world. they go on about australian supporter behaviour, yet i dont see any steel fences around any of our boundaries ? or the mythical bump catches claimed by ponting and clarke.. yet they seem to turn a blind eye to incidents such as this.. ( as i just posted in another thread ) bOr-81K49Ks they also give clarke hassle about not walking when he hit it to slip, yet the forget about this ripper.. ofCYo7k7M9Q they also go on about australian player behaviour yet..

Team offences since 1997 India - 43 Pakistan - 39 South Africa - 27 Australia - 25 England - 21 Sri Lanka - 18 Zimbabwe - 15 New Zealand - 14 West Indies - 13 Player Offences Sourav Ganguly - 12 Inzamam ul-Haq - 11 Shoaib Akhtar - 7 Graeme Smith - 6 Glenn McGrath - 6 Harbhajan Singh - 5
dont worry about it mate, let them go on and on about how they were robbed and how we cheat blah blah blah blah blah at the end of the day, in the record books, it will clearly state AUS defeated INDIA 2-1 :hysterical: let them whinge.
not 'typical' mate..just being blunt..and that hurts aussie ego big time....:giggle:
LoL, that doesn't hurt the Australian's ego at all. It takes alot more than that when you are the three times world cup winners and the undisputed dominant force in cricket for 15 years and running. You Fail, willow.

well all i know is that i enjoy the view at our cricket grounds without a steel fence. i guess it must mean we are decent, well behaved crowds huh ? i feel sorry for indian cricketers, having supporters like that who jump off and on the bandwagon that easy.

they also give clarke hassle about not walking when he hit it to slip, yet the forget about this ripper.. ofCYo7k7M9Q
Will you stop blabbering! did you even know what happened? Harbhajan had thought that the keeper had removed the bails and it was not bowled. He wasn't looking at the stumps when the ball hit the stumps, So he had no way of knowing it unless he saw the replay, this was unlike M. Clarke's instance where he knew that he nicked it. You must note that both the on field umpires were not sure and went to the third umpire. So it is not as obvious as you blabber.

Sigh. How many times must we go over this? 16 str8, as everyone has pointed out to you, no one considers Symonds a cheat for not walking. That is his prerogative. It's the umpire's job to spot this. Hence, Bucknor and Benson were the subject of ire during the first 4 days of the test. No one abused or called Symonds a cheat. Then, on the 5th day Puppy claimed a grassed catch and so did Punter, They were blatantly cheating and taking advantage of the gentlemen's pact between the two captains. Punter, being the captain himself, should have behaved in the manner befitting that of the world's best team(then again, maybe he did :P). That is what ticked off Kumble, Indian fans and the world media. To draw parallels with all of that to Pathan waiting for the umpiring decision is illogical and delusional. And yes, like Puppy and Pappa(Punter)'s acts, Ganguly's act in the WC final was also shameful.

Sigh. How many times must we go over this? 16 str8, as everyone has pointed out to you, no one considers Symonds a cheat for not walking. That is his prerogative. It's the umpire's job to spot this. Hence, Bucknor and Benson were the subject of ire during the first 4 days of the test. No one abused or called Symonds a cheat. Then, on the 5th day Puppy claimed a grassed catch and so did Punter, They were blatantly cheating and taking advantage of the gentlemen's pact between the two captains. Punter, being the captain himself, should have behaved in the manner befitting that of the world's best team(then again, maybe he did :P). That is what ticked off Kumble, Indian fans and the world media. To draw parallels with all of that to Pathan waiting for the umpiring decision is illogical and delusional. And yes, like Puppy and Pappa(Punter)'s acts, Ganguly's act in the WC final was also shameful.
Yet there is no conclusive evidence to suggest that Clarke did not take the catch, as opposed to Ganguly's. Even your captain has accepted Pup's decision, so why can't you?