Hasn't ball tampering always been a concerted effort?

10 hours ago, putrevus said:

Answer one question if those two were so great how come they never won a series in Australia or SA.All the winning Pakistan did was in Imran and two Ws era was against weaker teams and at home.

India has at least excuse that it did not have fast bowlers to win series there.India has proved when their spinners are in game they are the best team in world for last 30 years.

We did not have fielders or batsmen to win such series. Yes, bowlers win you games in tests but frequent batting collapses and poor fielding can prevent even the best of bowling attacks from winning series. 

Wasim and Waqar only had one proper away series in SA, and managed to draw that series. Aus is another matter. Our batting in Aus has been historically poor. 

We did not have fielders or batsmen to win such series. Yes, bowlers win you games in tests but frequent batting collapses and poor fielding can prevent even the best of bowling attacks from winning series. 

Wasim and Waqar only had one proper away series in SA, and managed to draw that series. Aus is another matter. Our batting in Aus has been historically poor. 

I don’t think blaming on batting absolves them. Much Indians blame their bowlers on unable to win overseas but fact is under Fab Four Indian batting was mentally strong enough to support their bowlers.

Same thing with Pakistani bowlers they also didn’t support their batting which was weaker suite.

One more thing is getting the reverse swing without getting help from external sources also hurt them . You may disagree with that view but that is the general thinking outside Pakistan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
9 minutes ago, putrevus said:

I don’t think blaming on batting absolves them. Much Indians blame their bowlers on unable to win overseas but fact is under Fab Four Indian batting was mentally strong enough to support their bowlers.

Same thing with Pakistani bowlers they also didn’t support their batting which was weaker suite.

One more thing is getting the reverse swing without getting help from external sources also hurt them . You may disagree with that view but that is the general thinking outside Pakistan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i don't agree with tampering what so ever. I do not believe all reverse swing is from tampering. However, they did, at times, do this and it was clearly wrong. I do think they had a lot more in their bowling than just reverse swing as those videos prove. 

7 hours ago, Bilal78 said:

Kaptaan Saab is no longer interested in cricket.

Reverse swing is a Art that can only be mastered by Pakistani cricketers Which is why you constantly burn on this topic.

HYPOCRITE.

call your father 'hypocrite' .Kaptaan Saab is retired long way back . So he doesn't need  to bother any more about that.Even a great batsman like Smith is severely  suffering in each and every  productive factor  of his    for what he did for not even his own primary discipline 'batting'.Another very good batsman Warner will most probably not play international cricket again.Reverse swing is an 'art'  if any of the Pakistani bowlers displayed in now a days multi camera times  there could be chances of life long bans.