'Vested Interest Of The Congress' :Remnants of Indira Gandhi's autocratic style

Guest dada_rocks

Shhhhhh...fella, you are getting out of bounds. Just post your hate filled drivel and be done with it. We allow you that much mileage because of our free speech policy. But don't for a second mistake this for our weakness. We know how to put extremist elements like you in place, and will do so with just about as much compunction as we show in stepping on a beetle. Shape up or ship out.
Who the hell are YOU to offer advise??...you are not even a Mod...and my post was towards Mod-Shwetabh in this case with proven 5 points where CC has insulted India, it's culture and it's great religious symbols. You are nothing more than a member just like anyone else here, semejhaa kyaa, so get over this hallucination that you are "father of all senile thoughts" at ICF and everyone else who asks mods to look at insults thrown at Indian culture is hate-filled! hey.. wait, I can understand why you are soooo hurt for your beloved pal CC....because you belong to the same category where CC is. Want a proof?? here is an apologetic, subtle India bashing thread you created, immediately after India's epic test match WIN in Australia, the thread is proof enough when 99% ICF members disagreed and found it disgusting. http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=87835 So, quit threatening everyone with a ban whom you don't like ....will ya?

Listen' date=' sandtest, this is a free speech board where views are not moderated only the way in which they are expressed is moderated. I generally ignore your garbage but just because I have shown enormous patience in handling Bossbhai doesn't mean I am going to extend you the same courtesy. When you have done as much for the site as he has you would have earned the right to talk to me in this tone. As of now, you are merely a bonafide Islam hater who posts garbage after garbage in one thread after another hurling names and abuses at other posters. If you want a website which suits your idea of "India" and this place does not conform to it, just take a hike and I promise you that you won't be missed. If you stay here, then learn to respect the website and the various ideas that are allowed to be said here without censure with a huge popular support for how things are run.[/quote'] OK noted, I will think about future posting after talking to BossBhai. Thanks!

Who the hell are YOU to offer advise??...you are not even a Mod...and my post was towards Mod-Shwetabh in this case with proven 5 points where CC has insulted India, it's culture and it's great religious symbols. You are nothing more than a member just like anyone else here, semejhaa kyaa, so get over this hallucination that you are "father of all senile thoughts" at ICF and everyone else who asks mods to look at insults thrown at Indian culture is hate-filled! hey.. wait, I can understand why you are soooo hurt for your beloved pal CC....because you belong to the same category where CC is. Want a proof?? here is an apologetic, subtle India bashing thread you created, immediately after India's epic test match WIN in Australia, the thread is proof enough when 99% ICF members disagreed and found it disgusting. http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=87835 So, quit threatening everyone with a ban whom you don't like ....will ya?
Buddy, I can show you exactly who I am, by nailing your ass higher than Hamman. Mod, Admin...these are just titular titles, which we flit in and out of at our own will. We folks here who started the website act as one, believe you me. You have a go at one of us, we all take it pretty seriously. You have been pushing your luck for a while now. I reckon you are treading a very thin line.

Shwetabh/Dhondy/other MODS. Is there any point to this thread? Ever since it was re-opened(post #196) there has been about 150 post, and counting, and not one cent of value addition. Instead all that this has done is to wash the dirty linen of Admin forum right here, in public. You can bet your bottom dollar that not one sane poster of ICF would be happy to read whats going on here, except of course your old forum and other rival websites. It is ample clear that BB is NOT happy. It is also ample clear that he is NOT averse of making a mockery of this website in public. It appears he has not received ample reasons through PM, emails to you guys and now wants his say publicly(he has obviously NOT moved on). So what are you gonna achieve by reasoning out with him? Shut this thread. In the least dont reason out Admin thingy here since it doesnt do any good. Let him and CC duke it out or plain close this thread. xxxx

Let me tell you who the hell Dhondy is - he is a founding member of the site when we were exchanging emails to think about forming the website, take a glance in the articles section to see how much he has contributed, take a look at how posters on the board eagerly wait for his articles and posts. Dhondy is more than a member and get this straight, he has only the good of the site in his mind and his actions. You will find close to zero support if choose to go down the path of degrading him and your stock will only plummet further if it was not at the nadir anyways.

Shwetabh/Dhondy/other MODS. Is there any point to this thread? Ever since it was re-opened(post #196) there has been about 150 post, and counting, and not one cent of value addition. Instead all that this has done is to wash the dirty linen of Admin forum right here, in public. You can bet your bottom dollar that not one sane poster of ICF would be happy to read whats going on here, except of course your old forum and other rival websites. It is ample clear that BB is NOT happy. It is also ample clear that he is NOT averse of making a mockery of this website in public. It appears he has not received ample reasons through PM, emails to you guys and now wants his say publicly(he has obviously NOT moved on). So what are you gonna achieve by reasoning out with him? Shut this thread. In the least dont reason out Admin thingy here since it doesnt do any good. Let him and CC duke it out or plain close this thread. xxxx
I reopened it because KR and DR wanted it reopened and I agree there has been zero value addition. I went on making one post after another in it to reason with BB publicly hoping that he would see that we are not biased against him and are all for transparency. It has come to little avail and I think my last post to BB on this thread has been made,
No of course we don't want you to leave and that's why a lot of us have spent hours on this, but if in the end it really does come down to your desire vs. the desire of the majority of the posters, then I (can't say about the other mods) will not go down the Analf route.
I'll leave it open for CC and BB to say whatever they want to say to each other, but I am pretty much done here except for this sandtest character who is taking the opportunity to have a go at the website and Dhondy.

Listen Shwetabh .. keep your Jihadi nonsense to yourself ... you are nothing more than a bonafide Jihadi ... masquerading as a Secular ....messaih of which you do a spectacular job... Keep your site and your poddles to yourself ... I suggest you even rename it to something appropriate and appoint your poddle as the general. Tata. Sandy, Pls dont dignify them with a response.
You could have made a better valedictory speech!.:D Those are harsh words. Knowing you, I know you will regret them when you calm down.

Listen Shwetabh .. keep your Jihadi nonsense to yourself ... you are nothing more than a bonafide Jihadi ... masquerading as a Secular ....messaih of which you do a spectacular job... Keep your site and your poddles to yourself ... I suggest you even rename it to something appropriate and appoint your poddle as the general. Tata. Sandy, Pls dont dignify them with a response.
I don't understand this ... First I thought it was Ravi and some other guy who owned this site . Gradually came to the realization that this site has multiple proprietors. If you have difference even with few of them , why the heck should you leave ? Hang in there , mate . No need for either one of you to leave !

You could have made a better valedictory speech!.:D Those are harsh words. Knowing you, I know you will regret them when you calm down.
Dont think he will. From what I know of BB, you would know him better of course, he doesnt beleive in forgive and forget. Seems like he holds grudges forever. What he doesnt realize, and he seriously needs to, is that a lot of these situations are essentially created by him and then blames everyone, except himself of course. I remember the time when he stepped off MODship. Everyone was told it was just a routine thingy etc, and then look at how that has developed! And who is to be blamed in this fiasco except him? I mean its not that Shwetabh, Bumper or Gambo has so much as remotely uttered anything about this whole saga. And today this whole TATA thingy. I can already see how he sees as him not getting enough "respect" at ICF when the actual fact is that he doesnt seem to bestow enough respect at ICF. I sincerely hope he understands it since he is a good poster, with great traits and profile and can be a fantastic addition to any website, certainly at ICF. But thats his call. xxx