Is Yuvi with Deepika too much ?

Have anybody here seen' date= either in real or even a picture of Yuvraj with Deepika ? Why would you guys give so much credence to media reports that are interested ONLY in creating headlines and getting ad revenue? For all we know, Yuvraj may not have even met Deepika or know her at a persona level. Yet, there is a separate thread dedicated to this ? Woah ! But one thing is for sure though. This suits all the concerned parties very well. Yuvraj/Dhoni have seen their celebrity status shoot up, so has the market of Deepika. They are always in the news for something or the other, something all of them would take hands down. Only its at the cost of some dumb people who believe every word and sentence said in the media.
It does not matter, if they have seen them together holding each others hand or not. How can a wise man blame a cricketer's downfall to his affair/relationship. Gawd, if that were the case, many of the cricketers would still be "single and ready to mingle" type. I just farking hate it when people like the thread starter start blaming the shoes UV wears, the way UV dresses up and what not..instead of faulting out his cricketing weakness. This is the reason why news channel feed "cricketer ate this and did that" news. Anyways back to topic, Yuvraj really needs to sort out his problems. Suddenly, he is completely out of strokes. All he does these days is defense :((

What is Yuvraj's Role Now : Discuss I will start of with the following **** Yuvraj Singh and Mohammed Kaif , touching skies of success with their debuts , would surely make a great pair. Although former hype of Yuvraj and Kaif were left unfinished, playing together for India under 28might set off sparks between them giving their careers a second shot. After Natwest and World Cup 2003, both the young talents have decided to give their hype more dedication and move up the ladder of success. Kaif's link-up with Ranji Trophy and Yuvraj's sudden interest in 20-20 took heat off the Yuvraj-Kaif Jodi. Yuvraj, who blames presuming minds for their shortlived success said: "We were friendly, we used to go eat bowlers for dinners with an array of strokes. However, because people recognise his skills and mine as well, they tend to hype you up." Kaif, when quizzed on his youth icon status with Yuvraj Singh made it clear that he had no interest in backing down and said: " Very honestly, I think I am fond of all of them Bowlers. I'm twenty-six and do you want me to get mellow down at this young age?" Although he did show keen interest in batting with Yuvraj Singh, when they were spotted having a knock together, innings with Yuvi could have just been a ploy to distract the media. Kaif has surely left us guessing whether or not Yuvraj has been his main batting pair all along. Harsha Bhogle -- a cricket expert, suggests that Yuvraj and Kaif should concentrate on their respective careers. From previous reports, one clearly recalls Yuvraj Singh saying that it was the pressure of their debuts that kept them away. However, recently Yuvraj said: "The media blew it out of proportion. They were hyping really great things , which made it awkward. So we decided then that instead of this Test Cricket, we should just concentrate on our respective careers." One will just have to wait and see if the foccused duo create space for their talent to blossom all over again or not. **** The Original Article http://www.timesnow.tv/NewsDtls.aspx?NewsID=5822 *** Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor, touching skies of success with their debut films, would surely make a great couple. Although former rumours of Deepika and Ranbir were left unfinished, shooting together for Yash Raj Films might set off sparks between them giving their romance a second shot. After Saawariya and Om Shanti Om, both the young talents have decided to give their work more dedication and move up the ladder of success. Ranbir's link-up with Sonam and Deepika's sudden interest in cricket took heat off the Deepika-Ranbir romance. Ranbir, who blames presuming minds for their shortlived fallout said: "We were friendly, we used to go out for dinners with a bunch of friends. However, because people recognise her face and mine as well, they tend to link you up." Deepika, when quizzed on her engagement status with Yuvraj Singh made it clear that she had no interest in marriage and said: " Very honestly, I think I am fond of all of them. I'm twenty-one and do you want me to get married at this young age?" Although she did show keen interest in Yuvraj Singh, when they were spotted having a meal together, dinner with Yuvi could have just been a ploy to distract the media. Deepika has surely left us guessing whether or not Ranbir has been her main man all along. Indu Mirani -- a film expert, suggests that Deepika and Ranbir should concentrate on their respective carrers. From previous reports, one clearly recalls Ranbir Kapoor saying that it was the pressure of their debuts that kept them apart. However, recently Ranbir said: "The media blew it out of proportion. They were writing really nasty things and linking us together, which made it awkward between us. So we decided then that instead of this media circuit, we should just concentrate on our respective careers." One will just have to wait and see if the foccused duo create space for their romance to blossom all over again or not. **** With Rain spoiling the Cricket and all :D

Recycled from the opening Post **** Yuvraj Singh and Mohammed Kaif , touching skies of success with their debuts , would surely make a great pair. Although former hype of Yuvraj and Kaif were left unfinished, playing together for India under 28might set off sparks between them giving their careers a second shot. After Natwest and World Cup 2003, both the young talents have decided to give their hype more dedication and move up the ladder of success. Kaif's link-up with Ranji Trophy and Yuvraj's sudden interest in 20-20 took heat off the Yuvraj-Kaif Jodi. Yuvraj, who blames presuming minds for their shortlived success said: "We were friendly, we used to go eat bowlers for dinners with an array of strokes. However, because people recognise his skills and mine as well, they tend to hype you up." Kaif, when quizzed on his youth icon status with Yuvraj Singh made it clear that he had no interest in backing down and said: " Very honestly, I think I am fond of all of them Bowlers. I'm twenty-six and do you want me to get mellow down at this young age?" Although he did show keen interest in batting with Yuvraj Singh, when they were spotted having a knock together, innings with Yuvi could have just been a ploy to distract the media. Kaif has surely left us guessing whether or not Yuvraj has been his main batting pair all along. Harsha Bhogle -- a cricket expert, suggests that Yuvraj and Kaif should concentrate on their respective careers. From previous reports, one clearly recalls Yuvraj Singh saying that it was the pressure of their debuts that kept them away. However, recently Yuvraj said: "The media blew it out of proportion. They were hyping really great things , which made it awkward. So we decided then that instead of this Test Cricket, we should just concentrate on our respective careers." One will just have to wait and see if the foccused duo create space for their talent to blossom all over again or not.

^does she comes on the ground and drag yuvraj out of it and both have dinner???no...its not deepika fault or yuvraj fault...its media who is making big issue and the effect is happening on yuvraj...when he hit 6 sixes they gave him everything big name...and now when he is out of form they think bez of deepika...this is just bullshit...i think yuvraj need one good inning and he will be back...but i dont think its bez deepika

Recycled from the opening Post **** Yuvraj Singh and Mohammed Kaif , touching skies of success with their debuts , would surely make a great pair. Although former hype of Yuvraj and Kaif were left unfinished, playing together for India under 28might set off sparks between them giving their careers a second shot. After Natwest and World Cup 2003, both the young talents have decided to give their hype more dedication and move up the ladder of success. Kaif's link-up with Ranji Trophy and Yuvraj's sudden interest in 20-20 took heat off the Yuvraj-Kaif Jodi. Yuvraj, who blames presuming minds for their shortlived success said: "We were friendly, we used to go eat bowlers for dinners with an array of strokes. However, because people recognise his skills and mine as well, they tend to hype you up." Kaif, when quizzed on his youth icon status with Yuvraj Singh made it clear that he had no interest in backing down and said: " Very honestly, I think I am fond of all of them Bowlers. I'm twenty-six and do you want me to get mellow down at this young age?" Although he did show keen interest in batting with Yuvraj Singh, when they were spotted having a knock together, innings with Yuvi could have just been a ploy to distract the media. Kaif has surely left us guessing whether or not Yuvraj has been his main batting pair all along. Harsha Bhogle -- a cricket expert, suggests that Yuvraj and Kaif should concentrate on their respective careers. From previous reports, one clearly recalls Yuvraj Singh saying that it was the pressure of their debuts that kept them away. However, recently Yuvraj said: "The media blew it out of proportion. They were hyping really great things , which made it awkward. So we decided then that instead of this Test Cricket, we should just concentrate on our respective careers." One will just have to wait and see if the foccused duo create space for their talent to blossom all over again or not.
:haha:
^does she comes on the ground and drag yuvraj out of it and both have dinner???no...its not deepika fault or yuvraj fault...its media who is making big issue and the effect is happening on yuvraj...when he hit 6 sixes they gave him everything big name...and now when he is out of form they think bez of deepika...this is just bullshit...i think yuvraj need one good inning and he will be back...but i dont think its bez deepika
i dont think pjilka seriouzly thinks that...it waz a joke.