Congratulations to Risabh Pant for playing best innings of IPL 2018

sarcastic

14 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

why wud u change ur best batsman position , u dnt fix wat aint broken 

ur best batsman shud get max nunmber of balls . Virat is our biggest match winner n most consistent player ...why wud u give him less balls just to be safe. Thats a defensive strategy 

At 4 u need someone like Rahul,pant who has a extra gear then kohli 

Ideally I wudnt , but with very little time to groom for a finisher  I think we need his experience down the order than at top , if you notice all these great performances in IPL are batting first and am not sure KL is a finisher either , it's a completely different approach and won't b easy for a young opener to change his game that quickly . Virat is proven and probably the only player currently who can play at the top as well as finish off games .

I don't buy the theory that your best player should face maximum balls , he should play is a spot where he can make the most impact . He may make a few less hundreds in the end , but you will see other lesser players playing more match winning knocks .

1 hour ago, jusarrived said:

Ideally I wudnt , but with very little time to groom for a finisher  I think we need his experience down the order than at top , if you notice all these great performances in IPL are batting first and am not sure KL is a finisher either , it's a completely different approach and won't b easy for a young opener to change his game that quickly . Virat is proven and probably the only player currently who can play at the top as well as finish off games .

I don't buy the theory that your best player should face maximum balls , he should play is a spot where he can make the most impact . He may make a few less hundreds in the end , but you will see other lesser players playing more match winning knocks .

u hve dhoni and he is not going anywere u like it or u dnt , karthik has also thrown in his hat as a finisher and pandya is doing well

4 is middle order not finisher 

Virat wnt be as effective on 4, stats may differ coz the time was different n sample is small . Also he is adjusted to that role for yrs. It wud be the biggest blunder to change the role of ur best player......

that theory is correct u buy it or not , tendulkar wasnt the same player at 4 as he was at top, we did try this against SA in 2015 moving kohli to 4 and he looked unhappy. Dnt make ur best batsman unhappy coz he will win u max games

Virat has said he likes no.3 coz he can control the game

Now can someone do better then virat at 3- No

Will virat score more at 4 then 3- No

then why to change,