BCCI and India.. How do you get umpires changed ?

Pancho

Hey just wondering how you guys did it ? Rudi is useless, and i think he is conspiring against the aussies. Tendulkar is a cheat for not walking. Umm what else... ummm.. all the Indian players are cheats for appealing for Gillys LBW i think thats it. so yeah, let me know how you got Bucknor kicked off. Do we parade some donkeys through the streets ? burn effigies ? threaten never to tour India ? thanks Pancho

Hey just wondering how you guys did it ? Rudi is useless, and i think he is conspiring against the aussies. Tendulkar is a cheat for not walking. Umm what else... ummm.. all the Indian players are cheats for appealing for Gillys LBW i think thats it. so yeah, let me know how you got Bucknor kicked off. Do we parade some donkeys through the streets ? burn effigies ? threaten never to tour India ? thanks Pancho
One things for sure, Australia was the only team playing in the spirit of the game.
Aussies Cheater for appleaing for LBW when the ball was going over the top.. ummm... then gilly/jhonson/punter/pup bigger cheats for appealing for another LBW when Irfan had inside edge on to the pad. ummm... Simon taufel the aussie umpire was playing for Aussies...
Aussies Cheater for appleaing for LBW when the ball was going over the top.. ummm... then gilly/jhonson/punter/pup bigger cheats for appealing for another LBW when Irfan had inside edge on to the pad. ummm... Simon taufel the aussie umpire was playing for Aussies...
:haha: i cant believe you think i was being serious..
On this topic' date=' is it just a coincidence that the Test matches in which India had their "approved" umpires officiate were the only tests they didn't lose? The ICC might want to look into that, it seems a bit suspicious.[/quote'] kinda similar to aus in aus dont you think as soon as ur "friends" were removed from the 3rd test, you saw what happened

Look the standard of umpiring has been atrocious at times throughout this tour and both teams and SL (e.g. Sangakkara) have got bad decisions. Let's not take a one-sided view both India and Australia have benefited and lost out. I can't be arsed with another tit-for-tat your team are cheaters nonsense. One thing is that Koertzen has to be added to the 'Bucknor list' now as well. Something has to be done.

Look the standard of umpiring has been atrocious at times throughout this tour and both teams and SL (e.g. Sangakkara) have got bad decisions. Let's not take a one-sided view both India and Australia have benefited and lost out. I can't be arsed with another tit-for-tat your team are cheaters nonsense. One thing is that Koertzen has to be added to the 'Bucknor list' now as well. Something has to be done.
Bring in technology and the appeals system.
Guest dada_rocks

Aussies get restles when they see umpire howlers are evenly distributed.. Only when it's stacked in their favour by 10:1 then they consider it fair..:haha::hysterical:

Guest dada_rocks

BTW get used tp it mate ur daddies from umpire's list have ben shafted now u will be on the wrong side of the rub of green as often as others hence will lose more often.. i know u spoiled brats are still recovering for the ar$e kicking u have got in test and then one cricket but trust me u will get used to it.. pakistanis did so why can;t u

I knew one day would come on your knees begging to learn ways in the game. But then you are helpless with your habits. You should have asked the right questions like how one plays the game in the right spirit. But then what else to expect from an Aussie? As far as Bucknor is concerned, he was kicked out by ICC for poor performance. BCCI had only made a request. So go and ask them. :thumbs_down:
ive been saying this for weeks :two_thumbs_up: i cant believe the amount of people that thought i was being serious in this thread..