Yuvraj Thread

kooljatt

he had one poor odi series againt aus.the one when aus came to india, he scored a big hundred.give him a break..he has the bedi odi numbers for india in last 2 yrs. not ur fkin dhoni.
the only reasons india hates him is in tests not odis y dont u get ***ing over that wats ur hatred for dhoni?
the only reasons india hates him is in tests not odis y dont u get ***ing over that wats ur hatred for dhoni?
India doesnt hate him. Get that in your fkin head. This forum is not India. Secondly, you fkin came in and talked about yuvraj getting raped in the forum created by his fans. so dont ***in try to be morally correct here...you and your player got what they deserved. now jet off.
And Shwetabh had made a detailed post comparing Dhoni's and Yuvi's record or the past two years in ODis and Dhoni had him beat in the avg (overall) for the past 2 years and had maintained a very healthy S/R. No one hates Yuvraj - he's an awesome player, and most of all he's an Indian player and no I have not forgotten his hundred at Hyderabad when most of the team faltered - he played extremely well. He's been playing well against most teams in the recent past(obviously not Australia in Australia). But to keep criticizing Dhoni and not appreciating him for his achievements is uncalled for and makes you look quite stupid ( I know thats not your intention). He captained brilliantly today (some of his trials with the batting order didn't work with Yusuf, etc. but mostly, he did well). He had a relatively bad decision for the lbw. Yuvraj played sensibly in the first 20 odd balls and then he was scoring at will. I think he was just trying to force the pace when he moved outside leg to hit Gul but he played a superb innings today - no reservations in saying that at all.
And Shwetabh had made a detailed post comparing Dhoni's and Yuvi's record or the past two years in ODis and Dhoni had him beat in the avg (overall) for the past 2 years and had maintained a very healthy S/R. No one hates Yuvraj - he's an awesome player, and most of all he's an Indian player and no I have not forgotten his hundred at Hyderabad when most of the team faltered - he played extremely well. He's been playing well against most teams in the recent past(obviously not Australia in Australia). But to keep criticizing Dhoni and not appreciating him for his achievements is uncalled for and makes you look quite stupid ( I know thats not your intention). He captained brilliantly today (some of his trials with the batting order didn't work with Yusuf, etc. but mostly, he did well). He had a relatively bad decision for the lbw.
lol shewatbhs comparison is a joke..I would reply back to his post today.... Yuvi beat dhoni over last 2 years.
And Shwetabh had made a detailed post comparing Dhoni's and Yuvi's record or the past two years in ODis and Dhoni had him beat in the avg (overall) for the past 2 years and had maintained a very healthy S/R. No one hates Yuvraj - he's an awesome player, and most of all he's an Indian player and no I have not forgotten his hundred at Hyderabad when most of the team faltered - he played extremely well. He's been playing well against most teams in the recent past(obviously not Australia in Australia). But to keep criticizing Dhoni and not appreciating him for his achievements is uncalled for and makes you look quite stupid ( I know thats not your intention). He captained brilliantly today (some of his trials with the batting order didn't work with Yusuf, etc. but mostly, he did well). He had a relatively bad decision for the lbw. Yuvraj played sensibly in the first 20 odd balls and then he was scoring at will. I think he was just trying to force the pace when he moved outside leg to hit Gul but he played a superb innings today - no reservations in saying that at all.
and anyone wouldve captained good when yu have 330 on the board...dont make me chuckle everytime I read more on dhoni winning yesterdays game than sehwag, gambhir, yuvraj and kumar.
and anyone wouldve captained good when yu have 330 on the board...dont make me chuckle everytime I read more on dhoni winning yesterdays game than sehwag' date=' gambhir, yuvraj and kumar.[/quote'] Where did I say he won the game. I said his captaincy was fine and that he did a good job with the bat (and got unlucky with the dismissal). Yes, I agree with you - Sehwag, Gambhir, Yuvraj, Kumar, and CHawla all contributed more to the win than he did (as an individual batsman) but as a captain he led well is all I'm trying to say. Anyone would've captained well when you have 330 + on the board? Mike Hussey as a captain, couldn't win with Australia's 2nd string bowling attack ( I think Lee wasn't playing) after having more than 340+ on the board. They lost the series 3-0 against NZ and twice they made over 300 batting first. So no I disagree with you that captaining is easy with 330 - it became easy after the first 3 wickets fell very quickly - I'll give you that.
Yuvraj scored a big hundred in sydney in 2003 or was it 2004. Dhoni has never scored a hundred in australia...Get over it..Yuvi had a piss poor tour this year. No one denying that but I dunno why this tour is the landmark of taking pot shots at yuvi.
Where did I say he won the game. I said his captaincy was fine and that he did a good job with the bat (and got unlucky with the dismissal). Yes, I agree with you - Sehwag, Gambhir, Yuvraj, Kumar, and CHawla all contributed more to the win than he did (as an individual batsman) but as a captain he led well is all I'm trying to say. Anyone would've captained well when you have 330 + on the board? Mike Hussey as a captain, couldn't win with Australia's 2nd string bowling attack ( I think Lee wasn't playing) after having more than 340+ on the board. They lost the series 3-0 against NZ and twice they made over 300 batting first. So no I disagree with you that captaining is easy with 330 - it became easy after the first 3 wickets fell very quickly - I'll give you that.
Its very rare when you lose with a 300 plus and pakistan didnt have the firepower to get 300 plus chasing. It was obvious to anyone so comparison to any other situation is unwanting. Our bowlers bowled well when the 3 batsmen put up the runs and thats how we won the game. not any other way around.
Yuvraj scored a big hundred in sydney in 2003 or was it 2004. Dhoni has never scored a hundred in australia...Get over it..Yuvi had a piss poor tour this year. No one denying that but I dunno why this tour is the landmark of taking pot shots at yuvi.
Dude, you're hallucinating - where am I taking pot shots at Yuvraj. You're not the only fan of Yuvraj - you're the only delusive fan of him - he's an Indian player and I'm proud that he's a part of our national squad. I am indeed sad that he had a bad tour to Australia because I think we would've won that game where we had to chase 203 had he been in form. Calm down - read the posts before you reply.