Indians showed their true colors

putrevus

http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/cbs/content/story/336130.html look at this link which clearly states Before the match Virender Sehwag said Australia were "scared and a little worried" that India can beat them at home, but Clark said the comments were far from true. what is that called.
So what? He told "may be aussies are scared" - which is a statement of opinion and not fact, if aussies are not well and fine. Well, lets say the aussies are scared... would they come out and say, yeah! we are scared! :hysterical::hysterical: His team atleast walked the talk by winning Aus. So what is the problem? For why Sehwag thinks so, I have clearly substantiated it. India being the only team that has challenged Aussies in all forms of the game recently. But given Mahela's own team's poor performance and not many teams have beaten Aus, how can he substatiate his claim that Aus is not dominating WC & rest of the world is catching up with them?
if you have problem with my post dont read it dude
Wouldn't dignify it by calling it a post- more like high pitched wailing. Don't get me wrong- on this here place, everybody is entitled to say just about anything. But such unhappiness is rather misplaced after a fortuitous win by the opposition. I am pretty sure India will do well in the rest of the series. If I were you, I'd just relax.
Guest dada_rocks
If Indian series also ended after 2 test matches it would have been 2-0 white wash , if not for rudi's blunder which ended sangakara's 194 that match would have been close too and they were chasing 500 , when India were chasing round about in first test and were bowled out for 161. That statement was given by Sewhag before the match against Aussies.so it is technically 4-2 in favor of Aussies, with one win in eight years , why are you mixing T-20 it is not odis throw that out of window, we are taking about ODIs only not tests or T-20. This is what Mahela said "Also evident was the fact that Australia – despite all the talk about their having become more beatable in recent times – is still playing great cricket." which is very different from Aussie running scared ,
if ifs and buts were bit$hes then indulges me a little IF warls was remotely fair after two test it wud have 1-1.:finger:
Sehwag said Australia were "scared and a little worried" that India can beat them at home what does this show ' date=' is this not cocky[/quote'] wouldn't read too much in to what he says because thats a norm with Sehwag. He was making similar statement about the pitch conditions in Pakistan and when he got a result oriented pitch not only IND lost by 340+ runs but he himself failed to even get to the double figures in both innings.
wouldn't read too much in to what he says because thats a norm with Sehwag. He was making similar statement about the pitch conditions in Pakistan and when he got a result oriented pitch not only IND lost by 340+ runs but he himself failed to even get to the double figures in both innings.
Oh com'on MP. He was speaking on the back of a double hundred- specifically 255 off 247 deliveries. OK it was a comatose pitch, but exactly how many people in history have managed that? Why do you guys try to insinuate the Karachi match at every conceivable opportunity. Is it because it's the only match you won against decent opposition in recent memory? You lot are getting worse than a bunch of toothless old men sitting around a candle, reminiscing about the glory days of a bygone era.
Oh com'on MP. He was speaking on the back of a double hundred- specifically 255 off 247 deliveries. OK it was a comatose pitch, but exactly how many people in history have managed that? Why do you guys try to insinuate the Karachi match at every conceivable opportunity. Is it because it's the only match you won against decent opposition in recent memory? You lot are getting worse than a bunch of toothless old men sitting around a candle, reminiscing about the glory days of a bygone era.
errr...amazing how you start attacking me. I don't mind it coming from the immature posters but you should know better. So will it be fair to say that you lot are finally growing some teeth after 75 years of blows which even knocked out the wisdom teeth? The reason i brought up the Karachi test(don't even remember when i last talked about it on this board) to make a point that Sehwag loves to make such statements(he has made many more) and its better not to read too much in to what he says. If the same thing was said by Kumble or Tendulkar then it would be news.
Guest dada_rocks
:hysterical: oh dear! ...and guess who won the toss on the 'lottery' pitch?
What is connection of toss with lottery result.....nothing.. noboyd knew when this pitch will behave what and what will be the contrast in behaviour
Guest dada_rocks

Wow is not the answer .. A lottery where nobody knows how when pitch will change its stripes and by how much , wud u mind pointing out the value of toss win or loss.....??

Guest dada_rocks
It is. Try to be 0.01% impartial and think about what you are saying.
That's why u\a are skirting the question, right :hysterical:.. tell me u get to buy lottery tickets first in what way it affects ur chance to win lottery............
Guest dada_rocks
To point out that the person in question(Sehwag) is known for saying such things and shouldn't be taken seriously. If you want you can transfer the posts about the Karachi test to a new thread.
I guess u failed in ur attempt miserably.. if anyone is judged by their scoreline in karachi well then the lotot winner of last week sud head wall-street for his/her financial acument:hysterical: