Defending our batsmen thread - and we will go to Finals thread

fineleg

Guest whineleg
Yep - there are enough at ICF who will both defend our top order today!!! and also claim its only "one match" = we'll cruise to finals. :hysterical: Before someone elz startz the thread, I'll put a placeholder thread
Please also make a placeholder for tomorrow's game or do you want me to do it? In fact, we should send in a joint petition to the mods to have placeholders generated automatically whenever India plays a match for the next year atleast.
Sorry to say' date=' but by opening such threats, Fineleg is exhibiting one of the worst possible traits - Intellectual bankruptcy.[/quote'] No MM. If I had not opened this thread, then I can bet someone would have opened saying to the equivalent of our batsmen did not screw up today etc etc...this is just a sarcastic thread, and you seemed to miss that.
Guest HariSampath
Please also make a placeholder for tomorrow's game or do you want me to do it? In fact' date=' we should send in a joint petition to the mods to have placeholders generated automatically whenever India plays a match for the next year atleast.[/quote'] I dont see why both you legz of the same person should keep talking to each other.....and you want the modz to get into the middle ??:giggle:
Guest HariSampath
Hari' date=' you seem very interested in the idea of getting between the finey and my legs on here...[/quote'] whineleg ( sorry fineleg)...I know both legs are of the same person, and its a HE, and I am not gay :D Anywayz, it is perfectly clear that whineleg = fineleg because anyone with brains here can check who is "online" at any given moment....you will NEVER see fineleg and whineleg together...I had observed this from day 1 :D
whineleg ( sorry fineleg)...I know both legs are of the same person, and its a HE, and I am not gay :D Anywayz, it is perfectly clear that whineleg = fineleg because anyone with brains here can check who is "online" at any given moment....you will NEVER see fineleg and whineleg together...I had observed this from day 1 :D
wow ! and I thought I was the only one bored
Guest HariSampath

^...I mean that those two legs could be apart or crossed, but originate from same person....and where they meet, there is some confusion on identity :-)

I think that Tendulkar' date=' Gambhir, Yuvraj, Rohit, Dhoni and Uthappa have to be dropped for next game[/quote'] Hari bhai already in ur book SG , RD and VVS are least competent players now even SRT and MSD ... MSD 2 innings have bailed us out in this series.Give us a break yaar.

"It was a bad reaction from Rohit. Even with the cramps I could have run and made it easily." Mahendra Singh Dhoni doesn't mince his words when queried about his runner (Rohit Sharma) getting him run-out during the ODI against Australia in Adelaide Team captain shouldn't react in this manner in front of the press