Should Tendulkar bolster our lower order?

Guest whineleg

Should Tendulkar bolster our lower order?  

1. 1.

• Yes he should put the team first and bat at 7
    • He should continue to open and fail
    • Tendu needs to retire

Guest whineleg

OK, we know Tendulkar is a good opener, but he should be a team man first - especially when he is not making runs opening right now. Our middle order is looking better with Yuseless finally making some runs and Dhoni batting well, but our lower order looks really weak. Keeping Tendu at 7 could mean that when we are 5 down in a run chase like this, he can hopefully come in and score runs with the ball no longer new and control our chase. Gambhir and Karthik can open instead.

Guest whineleg

cochise, Tendu has been failing for some time now as an opener. This year he hasn't yet made any decent knocks. All his worshippers will claim his 40 in Melbourne won the game, but if he opens he is expected to make much more than that. He shud either retire or listen to the rest of the team and bat down the order.

Ok ..this confirms that Finey = Whiney ...huh ! Atlast :D
check with Mods if you have questions on that. Mods - WL is abusing the duplicate user id by taunting one specific member repeatedly? Is this allowed with a duplicate id? If many others start taunting the people they dont like,then quickly it will be a personal fight time. Look, ppl can create duplicate ids for various reasonz...thatz ok, but to explicitly taunt someone, then it can escalate into fightz. He has not been abusive, but the intention is clearly to taunt.

^ If a particular idea of mine needs to be criticized it can be done within my thread. If once or twice, another thread needs to be created to mock at that fine. But every thread started by WL (or almost every thread) is a taunt(or mock, if u want to call it tha) thread. I am not saying he is abusive. Everyone knows WL is a high profile member - a Gambit, a Salil, a Dhondy...you get the drift. Most likely a forum mod or an ICF mod himself and other Mods will overlook this as tamasha becos they are confident no rules will be explicitly violated. So, WL plays within the rules and wont violate rules. But everyone can play that game too...thatz all. Wait till I (or 5 other ids i create) create counter threadz for every salil, gambo, dhondy, rajeev thread, and you will see how the board is flooded with personal mock and taunt threads. Maybe THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I SHOULD DO starting soon, and flood the board with personal counter threads that are just FUN and MOCKING and WITHIN RULES. It will be legal what i do *just like what WL does*, but you will get the drift better.

finey' date=' some people are born low-life. they aren't going to change. and given that quite a few posters and the moderators find it funny, you aren't going to get much sympathy. just ignore and move on.[/quote'] Yep, I wont get sympathy since one of the Mods or a high profile member is doing it, and ppl find it "funny". But I will play the game. Watch - each and every thread on the front forum will now have a mock counter thread. Just watch. And hope everyone enjoys it as "funny" as well :two_thumbs_up:
Yep, I wont get sympathy since one of the Mods or a high profile member is doing it, and ppl find it "funny". But I will play the game. Watch - each and every thread on the front forum will now have a mock counter thread. Just watch. And hope everyone enjoys it as "funny" as well :two_thumbs_up:
You have my support in this if you can be witty :)