kohli does not select team!

mani sha

1 hour ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Can't read Hindi.
English mein translate kardo

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Let me summarize 

It says Anushka presence in every team meeting is makng members insecure and uncomfortable

Never ever happened in Indian cricket

She had  a feud with Shikhar's wife few days back which is said to be the reason of  Dhawan' exclusion from the test side against the Windies

She advised Ayesha (Shikhar's wife) something which has to do with their family

Which didn't go down wel with Ayesha,so had an argument with cricket's first lady

It is quite visible that team members including Rohit  are not happy with the recent developments in the team and that has much to do with Aushkas growing influence in team matters

Rohit recently unfollowed Virat 's twitter 

39 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Let me summarize 

It says Anushka presence in every team meeting is makng members insecure and uncomfortable

She had  a feud with Shikhar's wife few days back which is said to be the reason of  Dhawan' exclusion from the test side against the Windies

Which didn't go down wel with Ayesha,so had an argument with cricket's first lady

It is quite visible that team members including Rohit  are not happy with the recent developments in the team and that has much to do with Aushkas growing influence in team matters

"Anushka presence in every team meeting is makng members insecure and uncomfortable"

Eh? Family is not allowed in team meetings. Any proof that Anushka or any family member of any cricket player present in any team meeting?

"She had  a feud with Shikhar's wife few days back. She advised Ayesha (Shikhar's wife) something which has to do with their family Which didn't go down wel with Ayesha,so had an argument with cricket's first lady."

And this is known how exactly? Source? Anything mentioned by Anushka, Ayesha, Virat, Shikar, anybody who is privy to what happens between Anushka and Ayesha?

"...is said to be the reason of  Dhawan' exclusion from the test side"

Nothing to do with an average of 26 and just 1 century in 30 innings in SENA? Or giving opportunities to 2 young opening batsmen who are in red hot form with a view for future?

Edited by philcric

Let me summarize 

Lmaoooo I have been hearing from a long long time Anushka has excessive control over the team and that She is the chief selector

Whoa this was coming BTW.
How many days more Will Ayesha tolerate anushka's BS?
This one I have heard too so likely to be true

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

16 minutes ago, philcric said:

"Anushka presence in every team meeting is makng members insecure and uncomfortable"

Eh? Family is not allowed in team meetings. Any proof that Anushka or any family member of any cricket player present in any team meeting?

"She had  a feud with Shikhar's wife few days back. She advised Ayesha (Shikhar's wife) something which has to do with their family Which didn't go down wel with Ayesha,so had an argument with cricket's first lady."

And this is known how exactly? Source? Anything mentioned by Anushka, Ayesha, Virat, Shikar, anybody who is privy to what happens between Anushka and Ayesha?

"...is said to be the reason of  Dhawan' exclusion from the test side"

Nothing to do with an average of 26 and just 1 century in 30 innings in SENA? Or giving opportunities to 2 young opening batsmen who are in red hot form with a view for future?

Bhai jo chap k aaya tha wo bata raha hun

Defend nahi kar raha dhawan ko hindi samajh me aaye toh theek hai nahi toh kuch bhi samajh

There was a piece of news in Dainik Jagran

Edited by Suhaan
5 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Bhai jo chap k aaya tha wo bata raha hun

Defend nahi kar raha dhawan ko hindi samajh me aaye toh theek hai nahi toh kuch bhi samajh

There was a piece of news in Dainik Jagran

Is this not what you said ...

4 hours ago, Suhaan said:

@UrmiSinhaRay

Your take on this

Didn't i told you about this that day

Now its all in.open

Kohli the villain out in large