Bengaluru (Bangalore) Royal Challengers

Feed

:nono:not phunny:whack: We smack yall assses !!!
Bangalore Royally Challenged. That's your team :hysterical::hysterical: Heck...if Chelsea were to play a game of cricket, they'd beat the eff outta you guys :giggle:

Bangalore Royally Challenged. That's your team :hysterical::hysterical: Heck...if Chelsea were to play a game of cricket, they'd beat the eff outta you guys :giggle:
we still beat you last time-i wouldnt gloat if i were you.we had the worst t20 team in the history of t20 :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Phootball toh mushkil se khelte hain, kirket khelne chale chelski !!!:giggle:

we still beat you last time-i wouldnt gloat if i were you.we had the worst t20 team in the history of t20 :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
BD beat Aus, your point is ? We ended up 5 from the bottom of the table and you stayed where you started off from :hysterical: Moreover, we have a longest winning streaks in IPL 6 B->

BD beat Aus' date=' your point is ? We ended up 5 from the bottom of the table and you stayed where you started off from :hysterical: Moreover, we have a longest winning streaks in IPL 6 B->[/quote'] bb-i know we suck-we got a freaking test team for petes sake.however i am happy with the current team.i think we can win 5 or 6 games this season.

bb-i know we suck-we got a freaking test team for petes sake.however i am happy with the current team.i think we can win 5 or 6 games this season.
noooooooooooooooooooo ... last year we had some misfortune ala Kallis, but this year with a renewed vigour we will look to snatch 4th place and reach the semis !!!

Probable XI: 1 Jesse Ryder, 2 Robin Uthappa, 3 Rahul Dravid, 4 Kevin Pietersen/ Ross Taylor 5 Virat Kohli, 6 B Akhil/ Jacques Kallis, 7 Mark Boucher/ Shreevats Goswami (wk), 8 Praveen Kumar, 9, 10 Nathan Bracken/Vinay Kumar, 11 Dale Steyn. I'd like to have Taylor @ # 3 There's also Cameron White. Kohli had a poor showing in the previous season BRC looking good.

bb-i know we suck-we got a freaking test team for petes sake.however i am happy with the current team.i think we can win 5 or 6 games this season.
all in jest my friend. I can never hate RD's team :winky: